Chapter - 129

I'll understand if you're too angry for me to come to your room tonight. Just close the window said Edward.

I'm going to tell your sister for what you have done said Bella.

She already know that's why she said not to go but I need to do something said Edward.

Bella goes inside and to her room and locks the window and then she unlocks the window opens it a bit looks at it and opens it wide as it will go.

After few minutes a small rock was thorn at her. She wakes up and hurries to the window to see Adelyn.

Come in said Bella as Adelyn goes through the window to her house.

Edward told me and I saw some stuff too said Adelyn.

What do I do Addy ? asked Bella.

Do what you want to do. Don't let my brother get you. If you had a good reason. It happens all the time you'll see what Jasper will do in the morning for me I didn't tell him that I'm staying said Adelyn as she sat in the rocking chair.

But Jacob is not answering me said Bella.

Go on take the chance Bella. See what's going on I'm just a phone call away. Even your friend Selena. She's angry at you because you hurt Jacob and came to me. She connects with him more than she had with you. It will change said Adelyn.

Bella fell asleep after an hour of talking. Adelyn stayed with Bella until Jasper comes and picks her up. Jasper hates being alone at night so he would do something to occupy his time and mostly Adelyn would make it less boring and troublesome.

In the morning Jasper called Adelyn to come home. Adelyn jumped from the window and kissed him as he opened the door for her as she climbed in as he drive the car to their house and got ready to go to school that day.

Normal Pov ( Cafeteria) :

Bella and Edward sit with Angela , Eric, Mike and Jessica. Edward and Bella are on the end, slightly apart. Angela is busy addressing a pile of note card envelope. Mike write what he's saying on a legal pad ---

My fellow students. We are the future. Anything is possible if we just believe said Mike.

He rips the page off, hands it to Jessica.

Yeah, this will be my speech. If I want people to throw their diplomas at my head said Jessica.

She crumples the paper, tosses it at him.

Ya gotta embrace the cliche's, Jess said Mike.

They're are the bread and butter of all Valedictorian said Eric.

This is why you're not Valedictorian said Angela.

I chose to exit the political arena to spend more time with my family said Eric.

Jess doesn't need cliche's. She's gonna rock that speech said Bella.

Rock ? It'll change lives said Jessica.

Adelyn, Jasper and Alice have abruptly appeared carrying trays of food that they won't eat. As they sit --

Hey Adelyn it's been too long said Angela as she hugged Adelyn.

-- We've decided to throw a party said Alice.

After all how many times will we graduate high school said Jasper as he pulled Adelyn close to him.

Edward and Adelyn stifles a smile.

A party ? at your house ? asked Angela.

Whoa. I've never seen your house said Jessica.

No one seen their house said Eric.

Another party Alice !! Addy !! asked Edward.

It'll be fun said Adelyn.

That's what you both said last time said Bella.

Suddenly Adelyn and Alice freezes. their eyes glazing over. They're having a vision. Jasper pulls Adelyn face to look at him to tell him the vision.

Well, cool that's really uhh... normal of you what time ? Dress code ? bring anything ? Cheetos ? asked Mike as he was obvious to what's happening.

A beat as Adelyn leans on Jasper closing her eyes but still looking at the vision. Bella looks at Edward concerned. Edward just shrugs it off like nothing to worry about.

Wake up Alice ! Addy said Edward.

They haven't been getting much sleep lately senior jitters said Jasper.

This sound weird and weirdly fluent coming from Jasper, but it serves to break the moment.

Darling let's go home you need to get some rest said Jasper.

Adelyn woke up from her pretend sleep.

Sorry my report for the medical school takes a lot of time been working to hard I guess said Adelyn.

We understand said Angela as she hugged Adelyn again.

Come in Addy let's go said Alice as she drags Adelyn and Jasper to the parking lot.

They went to Adelyn's car and drove home.

Police Station ( Normal Pov) :

Bella and Edward enters the police station. Charlie is behind the counter talking with a middle aged couple Doug and Nancy Biers whose faces are etched with grief and worry.

So -- what was that at school ? what did Alice and Adelyn see ? asked Bella.

Nothing, something about Jasper. It was nothing to worry about said Edward.

Didn't seem that way said Bella.

I was just worries that everyone would notice how strange Alice is said Edward.

I think that ship sailed long time ago said Bella.

Charlie looks up at Bella and Edward and subtly gestures them to keep their distance. It could be interrupted as hostile.

He'll get over it said Bella.

No. That's not he's worried about. Those people their son gone missing said Edward.

Bella can read their feeling on Edward's face.

Adelyn Pov :

Jazz I need to go somewhere I said as soon as we left school.

Where ? asked Jasper.

I don't know somewhere I said.

Alright I will take you somewhere said Jasper as we left the house to find somewhere to sit and relax.

Something bothering you what is it ? asked Jasper when we sat in .

These disappearances and our vision I said.

Victoria ? is that what you both saw ? asked Jasper alarmed.

Yes, saw her near the Quileute border but she keeps jumping here and we are not getting clear decision but she will be coming near us soon I said.