Chapter - 59

My dad said she will work in the hospital wouldn't that be hard for her to be near blood asked Bella.

Ohh.... she used to be a doctor before she met Jasper and gave up the job she loves just to be with Jasper all the time said Edward.

Why did she hates me so much ? asked Bella.

She don't know how really hate someone Bella. She is very protective me and the family so you are an intruder. She would do anything to make Jasper feel safe. But in reality he also feels the same way so they won't clash because they flow like water. It's rare to find someone like them. She will like you eventually. If she did she won't hate you ever in your life it just takes time said Edward.

You said Alice and you sister can see they future so bet they say me coming a mile away said Bella.

They did saw you come nut their visions are very subjective. The future can always change said Edward cutting her questions off by returning to her as they continue to walk towards the car.

Adelyn POV:

How was your day with Bella, Edward I asked as he lay his head in my lap.

It was great said Edward looking at her.

You should probably bring Bella home because Esme keeps saying that I should invite her whenever I go to visit Charlie I said to him.

Maybe I will said Edward.

Please can I come too it's been ages since I talked to a human who was not a patient I asked him.

Sure and don't freak her out said Edward.

Okay but I would make some suggestion. Let me tell Jazz and we could go I said.

Only if you let me drive your car said Edward.

I thought for a moment. Fine I told him.

I will be in the garage said Edward gone to take my Aston martin that he been begging me to let him drive.

Jazz are you here ? I asked as I reached the library.

I'm in our room darling said Jasper reading a book.

Edward is going to invite Bella to our house. Can I go with him I asked him.

You think this is wise ? said Jasper turning to face me.

You will be fine Jazz if that's what you worried about. Everyone here knows that you could do it I told him.

If your sure then. You will be with me said Jasper kissing me.

I will be back in few Jazz I said.

He just nodded his head and he went back to the book.

I ran back to the garage to find Edward already there in the car.

Don't get used to it Edward this would be the last time you would ride this car I told him.

Why do you always do this to me ? asked Edward.

I will if you let me drive your Aston Martin again I said to him.

Normal POV:

Edward and Adelyn were driving in Adelyn's Aston Martin. This car makes the first entrance to that side of town so everyone staring at the car. Because it was estimated to release it next year yet they are driving the car in this small town of all places.

Edward parked the car and came out of the car. Edward went and jumps on Bella's car.

Bella jumped when she heard the sound.