Chapter - 131

Stop now you're being cruel Adelyn it's your mistake. Jasper take Adelyn to shopping and come home when you're settle your dispute said Esme.

Well I think I will come home tomorrow said Adelyn.

That's not what I said Esme told her.

You said to fix our dispute I will tomorrow said Adelyn and went outside.

It's fine Esme I'm sure we can fix this tomorrow. I should have stopped her or help her said Jasper and went to sit in one of the sofa.

Why does she do that ? asked Emmett.

I think she need to figure out why she is doing that said Esme.

Will you take her when she comes to you Jasper ? asked Rosalie.

Of course I will. I could not live without her for a second said Jasper.

That's good, She wants to be the center of the attention said Esme.

Like she is not in Jasper's world said Alice.

Adelyn Pov :

I came to one of the tree and stayed there. I could see a white wolf came near the border.

Why are you here ? She asked me.

I just came to relax I said.

It doesn't seem like that She said to me.

What do you want ? I asked.

I think you need someone to talk to. I'm sorry that I was a jerk to put you through this she said.

It's fine you were trying to protect your brother so do I I told her.

Oh ! now I get it , why you're here. Your husband became too worried and you wanted the freedom and you thought he was doing something to cut your fun and enjoyment. I feel the same way about my parents and Seth. Seth won't let me do anything but I told him that I will always be with him but I also want to do something interesting so I told him those things and I took control we fought for a day he couldn't do much. And he told me that it was fine with him. But I'm sure he's with me here but he thinks I can't hear or see him. Isn't it Seth ? said Selena.

Then all of sudden I could hear someone come, sure enough it's Seth Clearwater in his wolf form came towards her.

Okay you got me, now what are you both talking about ? asked Seth.

The same problem we are having said Selena.

Oh, I hope your husband don't suffer much like I did with her. She won't let me come near for days it's torture said Seth.

That's when I realized that I was being stupid to think like this and I told them Thank you for helping me and good night.

Sure no problem said Seth.

I almost forgot Selena I'm inviting you to our graduation party please come for Bella or for me. You too Seth I said.

Sure I'll come for you and no Seth said Selena.

WHAT ?? I want to come as well you never let me go anywhere said Seth.

Fine I will allow you said Selena.

Great I will send you both the invitation by Bella or can you come by the border when you can and call me here I said and gave them my personal number for them to call.

Thank You said Seth and Selena together.

Sure no problem and thank you I said and went inside to find only Jasper sitting in the living room.

He turned to look at me and smiled. I couldn't take it anymore. I just went and sat him lap looking at him face to face and kissed him with more eager to set him off. He smirked and started to kiss me more with harshness I always wanted from him.

I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I said and snuggled closer to him by lying down on him and buried my face on his neck.

I'm sorry too and no more fighting said Jasper and hugged me and we stayed there.

Where is everyone ? I asked him.

I know that you already know that. They're giving us some space said Jasper.

Can we go to our room so everyone can do what ever they want I said.

Sure darling said Jasper.

Let's take shower we have school in the morning I said.

Together ?? asked Jasper with hope.

Fine I said grinned.

Jasper literally dragged me to take bath together.

Normal Pov :

After an hour Adelyn and Jasper came back to the living room all dressed up for school.

Hey Addy let's take your car said Alice.

Sure Alice, you drive then said Jasper. he is determined to spend the time with Adelyn. Since they have every class together and sit next to each other but that's not enough for Jasper.

Well see Edward on the way to school said Alice.

Come on we are going to be late said Adelyn.

Alice took the car key and Jasper and Adelyn followed her to the garage.

Half way through the school. They caught up with Edward and Bella.

Alice and Edward pulls into the school parking lot and parked it. Alice, Jasper and Adelyn came out of the car but stayed there.

Bella's in the passenger seat, sadness in her face. Edward strokes her cheeks comforting her.

Are you sorry that you went ? asked Edward.

No. It was great seeing mom. Just ..... hard saying good bye said Bella.

It doesn't have to be a goodbye said Edward.

Is that why you wanted me to go ? hoping I'd change my mind asked Bella.

He offer a gentle smile --

I'm always hoping for that --- said Edward.

-- Then Adelyn and Edward looks up and they stiffen hearing something.

What ?? asked Bella.

Would you stay in the car if I asked you too said Edward.

She looks at him concerned then pulls open her door.

Adelyn came near them but she gave them space. That's what Edward wanted from her.

Bella and Edward emerge from the Volvo and Jacob off his motor cycle and stride towards them.

Jake ..... ! said Bella.

Edward abruptly pulls Bella back students watch from a distance.

Charlie said you were out of town said Jacob as Adelyn came to Edward's aid and put her hand on his shoulders.

To see my mother. Why ? asked Bella.

He's here to make sure you're still human said Edward.

You want to read my mind ? Enjoy or should I bring Selena too said Jacob.

Jacob concentrates on something, and suddenly Edward seems to be distracted. Adelyn holds him from the side.

What are you doing ? asked Bella concerning about Adelyn and Edward.

Just taking them down the memory lane said Jacob.

He's reminding us of what it was like for you when we left said Edward.

Jacob please said Bella.

Jacob takes a breath to calm himself. Then faces Edward and Adelyn.

I'm here to warn you - if your kind came to our land again ---- said Jacob.

What will you do ? you're kind don't know how to fight fairly said Adelyn.