The hunter

Travis awoke to hands dragging him out of the crumpled wreckage of
Evelyn's car.
He
On reflex, he kicked out, struggling to get away, and a bolt of pain shot through Travis's body, stemming from his left arm which felt limp and weak against his side.
He couldn't see very well, his head hurt where it had hit the dashboard at force, and he could feel blood on his brow.

Rough hands grabbed his thrashing body, stilling him forcefully and easing him against the pavement.
"Hey! Hey! Can you hear me?" A loud, female voice barked sharply in his ear.
Fingers scrabbled for his wrist, feeling for his pulse.

"You're alive. Good. Wake up!" The woman barked sharply. Travis whimpered, his body a hive of pain and numb, skin prickling and body shaking in shock.
The voice came back softer, although frustrated. "Please wake up. It'll be really annoying to have to call an ambulance."

Travis managed a croak. "I'm sorry my potential injuries are an inconvenience to you." It was meant to sound snarky and sarcastic, but it came out chocked, causing him to cough.

A hand steadied her, and his vision cleared enough to see a familiar blonde woman with short, choppy hair braided with glass beads. Her eyes burnt brilliant blue, although settled to a more natural colour as his eyes adjusted.

Suddenly, he twigged where he recognised her. She looked extremely similar to Selene. An older, harsher version of Selene, with the kind of wild look in her eyes, the kind that made you imagine she lived in the jungle and hunted leopards for breakfast.
She certainly had the build for it, her arms were wrapped in toned muscle and you could tell by the way she stood she was strong and powerful.

Travis swallowed nervously. The woman laughed. "There is no need to worry, so long as you don't irritate me. Now, you are Travis, a friend of Selene, are you not? Where would I find her?

Dun, dun, duuuuuuun!