Options

Evelyn ran her fingers through her hair frustratedly as she watched the form of Rachel through the car window.
Rachel's behaviour was off that off a panicked animal in a cage, violent, aggressive and instinctual.

Evelyn spoke. "She's much further along than I'd thought. She's delirious, and completely incapable of being aware of or recognising her surroundings. That's why she's panicking. Most of her ability for cognitive thought has been sealed off. But, I think it will still work. We are just going to have to knock her out with anaesthetic to get her inside.
Which is going to be difficult on itself, as it requires getting close to her, but is our only option."

Julianna interrupted. "Question; Why can't Magnus knock her out with magic or something?"

Evelyn shrugged. "I didn't say he couldn't. I just know that I am trained to administer such anesthetics and henceforth it was the first idea that came into my head, as I know it's a situation I can control, and that it's unlikely to bring any harm to Rachel.
But if Magnus is fully capable of doing it, then fine.
As long as it works quickly, keeps her out of it and doesn't result in anyone getting hurt, it's a good idea."

"Assuming Rachel's magic's not a factor." Magnus added.

Travis looked at him, worried. "What about Rachel's magic?"

"It was just a thought I had. Do Warlocks who have been... Or in this case, are being turned into Draught still have magic? Because if she's as out of it as you say, then attempting to do magic on her might sort of... Trigger her to do magic back.
Let me explain.
See, I've known Rachel a long time, on and off, but a long time overall. Whilst she's quite powerful magic-wise, she never really took it upon herself to learn much more than the basics, which granted is fine, as she preferred using her time for other skills. Thing is though, I always got the feeling she was almost... Afraid of magic.
Because the one thing she really did learn, was how to resist spells.
Not all of them, as that's not possible, but enough.
So all I'm saying is, if she is still able to do that..."

"We might just succeed in pissing her off, really." Finished Travis.

Selene threw up her hands. "Let's face it! Whichever plan we go with, she's going to jump whoever tries to put her under!"

Probably a bit rubbish, but hey, it's got some interesting points.
So, which plan should they go with?
Or, have you got a better one they should try?