Just drive

They'd essentially locked Rachel in the boot.

They'd had no other choice.

In their attempt to get her to the car, she'd flipped out and blindly attacked them, nearly breaking Magnus's wrist, succeeding in ripping out a chunk of Julianna's hair and scratched long strips of red into Travis's arms.

Luckily, no blood drawn, but the scratches worried him, the pain grounding him to how real this was.

"It's not like the boot is small or anything." Travis reassured himself, trying to quash his guilty conscience. "It's half the length of the car for Christ's sake, and got windows and stuff... And there's a high chance she could accidentally kill someone, so..."

Bang!

Bang!

BANG!

Oh, good God, she was banging on the partition window.

"LET ME OUT!" Shrieked Rachel, her voice cut through and gurgling as if she were gargling glass whilst chocking back tears.
She slammed her hands against the four walls, the sound echoing around the vehicle.
"LET ME OUUUUUT!" She trailed off into what sounded like sobs.

"Just drive." Magnus said quietly from the shotgun seat.

From behind him, Selene placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Don't freak out, just get us there. We'll work out the rest when we get there."

"Don't freak out. Right. Like I haven't already." Thought Travis, starting the car and pulling onto the road, trying not to allow his panic and emotions to overcome him, preventing him doing what he needed to do.

Julianna couldn't help but jump in surprise as a hand slammed into the glass window behind her head.
She turned her head back to look, and then really wished she hadn't.

Rachel's​ shadowy figure glared at her through the blackened glass, breathing heavily, looking more animal than human.

"Uhh... Guys? No offense or anything, but can you really put your foot on it? I think she's considering eating me."

Picture at the top is the type of van Travis drives, although I tend to picture his as electric blue for some reason.