Tell me about it.

"Hey, you okay?" Alysha asked Nyx, as they examined a small passage in the wall.
Alysha was peering in, whilst Nyx stood behind her, illuminating it with the torch on her phone.

"Um... As okay as I could be, in current circumstances."

"Ah. Your friend's giving you a hard time?"

"Just a little, yeah."

"Ah. That's tough. She's probably got a point though, but yeah, tough."

"Got a point? You don't even know what we were talking about!"

Alysha looked over her shoulder at Nyx. "It's not that difficult to guess. But hey, I don't know. Do you want to tell me about it?"

Nyx shot her an annoyed look that summed up exactly how much Nyx did not want to tell her about it.

Alysha smiled knowingly, eyes twinkling wickedly. "Ah. Right. You know, this is why I never got involved with love. Too complicated. Probably upset some people though, now I think about it.
Damn. Hindsight is suddenly twenty-twenty. I am such a bitch."
She thought for a second, and then waved it off.
"Ah well. That's not important. We are talking about your problems."

Nyx chuckled, and looked away, hand covering her mouth. Alysha grinned, having purposefully said all that exaggerated stuff in a successful attempt to make Nyx smile.
"Seriously though, you're okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. For now, at least. I just decided not to think about it all too hard until we get out."

"Good plan. And on that note..."

She turned back to the crack, pulling herself up to stick her head into it, laying on her stomach at the opening.
"Hey, can come a bit closer and hold the light up higher? I think I can see something... Yeah, like that... Oh, wait. Nope, that's not what I thought it was. Back up, I'm coming out."

She pushed herself out of the crack, sliding a couple inches down the wall to reach the floor.
She stretched, cracking her back. "Greatly powerful, intelligent, ancient being. Why am I not like, a couple inches taller? Would make things a ton easier."

"Tell me about it." Nyx agreed, chuckling a little.

I just needed these two to interact, just because I love how they do it.
But hey, Alysha's appearing to be genuinely nice​? Huh?