I'll tell on you!

"Bloody hell, this isn't funny, I'm going to kill the kid when I find him." Travis groaned, as they tested one of the passages at random, yelling out for the boy.

"Get in line." Grumbled Emilia. "Although I think Nick's first."

"BIIIIILLY!" Wesley called, her hands cupped around her mouth. "Where AAAAAARE YOOOU?"

Suddenly, the small shape of the aforementioned boy 'miraculously' appeared, rushing out of God knows where to cover Wesley's mouth with his hands.

"Shut up!" He hissed, grinning deviously. "I'm spyin' on the 'spicious lady, you giving me away!"

"Alright, game over, we're going now." Travis announced loudly, clapping his hands together.

"Shut uuup! No we're nooot!" Complained Billy loudly.

"Yes we aaare!" Travis responded, copying Billy's tone.

"We're not." Billy said, clicking the 't'.

"We're not debating this."

Swiftly, Travis grabbed Billy, flipping him over his shoulder to carry him out.

Billy squealed indignantly. "Lemme go! Stop manhandling me! This is a violation of my personal rights!"

"Put a sock in it. No one cares." Travis said gruffly, going to carry Billy back through the passage.

Billy hammered violently on his back. "Put me dowwwwn! Do it or I'll bite you!"

"Bite me, and I'll tell your mama it was your idea for you and your friends to go into a house full of demons."

"And I'll tell my Mama you sweared in front of me!"

"Boo boo, I'm so scared..." Travis rolled his eyes sarcastically.

A noise behind him made him turn back around.

Julianna walked out of the room up ahead, looking slightly in shock.
"Um... You might want to see this. But not the children. It's not appropriate for them."

Travis dropped Billy back onto his feet with a thud.

"Emilia, watch them. Do not let him run off again. I'm going to have a look."