Revelling

Alysha skipped along the tunnels, mapping out the new terrain of her old home and prison in her mind.
She had pretty much explored most passages on this level and remembered every pathway from the moment she'd left Maddie, and so far found no one.

She liked it that way. She'd done it purposefully. She could find anyone she liked at any time, could feel them within the confines of these stones.
Off kilter as the power was curtsy of the various cave collapses and Lilith's blatant abuse of other people's power, Alysha knew exactly who was alive and, roughly, where everyone was.

She held all the cards and she liked it.

Humming loudly to herself, she danced along, enjoying the freedom gifted to her by this new body.
Once she'd gotten out of here, she could do anything she wanted to do.
See anyone she wanted to see.
Go anywhere she wanted to go.

For a moment, she considered finding Lilith and finishing their reignited dispute, but then shrugged it off.
Lilith was probably way gone by now, she definitely wasn't down here. Alysha had felt her go, and just by letting her, Alysha had won.
Lilith would know she was not defeated, not in the slightest. And now, once again, she was out of reach.
Hopefully, she had fled, back to whatever pit she made her lair in this time to dwell in her anguish, and Alysha would not ruin such a perfect ending by wasting her freedom to follow it up.

Twirling on her toes and swinging her arms wide, she sang pop songs loudly, cackling with unprecedented drunken joy that contrasted the somber surroundings, and revelling in just being herself.

First and foremost, Alysha's devotion would always be to herself.

This was her playground, and she ruled the game.