Bestest friends

Billy snuck up to Wesley from behind, and tapped her not particularly gently on the shoulder, making her jump.

She looked at him, eyes narrowed in a mock scowl, trying to smother an involuntary smile.

Billy grinned innocently. "Hello."

Wesley laughed. "Whatcha doing, Billy?"

"Plannin' "

"Plannin' what?"

Billy smile was one of someone obviously hiding something and thinking it was hilarious. "Not tellin'!"

Wesley pouted. "Why not?" She demanded, annoyed.

" 'Cause it's a secret."

"But you always tell me all the secrets!"

Billy shook his head, giggling. "No I don't!"

"Do too! 'Cause I'm your bestest friend!"

"Rigsy's my bestest friend too, and I don't tell him all the secrets!" Billy said, smiling more at how obviously annoyed Wesley got on hearing that Rigsy was in equal friendship ranking to her, although she was trying to hide it.

Wesley crossed her arms. "What you plannin'?" She said defiantly.

"How 'bout, I tell you when I'm done thinking 'bout all the details."

"Tell me now."

"But I'm not done plannin' yet!" Billy's grin was making Wesley annoyed.

"Rigsy!" She called out suddenly, attracting the little warlock boys attention. "Billy's plannin' somefink and he won't say what it is!"

Rigsy ran over, his gait holding his ever-familiar overexcited bounce.
"What you planning Billy?"

"I'm not saying!" Billy sing-songed teasingly.

Rigsy shrugged. "He's not saying."

Wesley stomped her foot irritably and walked a little way away, muttering under her breath. "Stupid boys."

She didn't stay away very long, slowly creeping back towards them, faking nonchalance and disinterest but definitely still listening to the conversation.

"Billy," Rigsy asked suddenly. "Why did you go back in the mansion for your silvery box?"

"Because it's a special box." Whispered Billy secretively.
"Wif special secret stuff inside."

"Alright, what are you munchkins cackling on about?" Emilia interupted.

Bit of a filler chapter, I'm afraid. I'm having trouble writing the next Sebastian and Nyx part.
But I also thought it would be interesting to have a look at the dynamic of Billy's 'inner circle' as it were.
Like, he's obviously manipulating Rigsy and Wesley, pitting them against each other for his attention!

Also, probably no updates tomorrow.
I'm entering Robot Wars with my sister.
Yes, we have an actual robot we've made (mostly her!) and everything.