Crushing

It was Alysha who let out the cry, scurrying backwards out of the tunnel with a thump onto the floor.
"Cave in!"

The place shook like a storm riled ocean, dust and rock raining down on the small band of survivors.

Nyx dived out of the way of a sizable portion to the wall that slid forwards, cutting across the middle of the cave.
Alysha was not so quick, getting blocked off from the other two. Angrily, she peered over the top of the diagonal rock spear, trying to decide whether it was worth climbing over it now or after the tremors had stopped.

Luci's head wound 'miraculously cured itself' just in time to allow her to move out of the way of boulder that shot from the ceiling to land just where she'd been laying two seconds ago.
Bouncing up on the balls of her feet, she picked up a large, paving slab-like sheet of rock and used it like a shield against the raining grit and rock chunks.

Without bothering to seek permission, Nyx joined her behind the shield, almost hiding behind Luci's shoulder.

Back at her end of the cavern, Alysha decided it was now or never, and threw herself over the top of the rock, landing successfully.
Seconds later, the rock spear buried itself in the opposite wall, driving into the compacted rock.

In their own little cavern, Maddie was warily eyeing the larger rocks of the walls, as shimmering stone chips and dust rained onto her, tearing into the flesh of her her arms which she used to protect her head.

Sebastian too was doing this, his black jacket protecting his skin from the worst of cuts, although his pale hair was now streaked with blood from a jagged gash on his forehead.
Slowly, he backed away from the wall he'd been examining, which seconds later obviously buckled with pressure from behind. Rocks visibly moved, causing the smaller ones to crash out the wall towards him, making him dive out of the way.

The very ceiling groaned as the rocks ground together, and suddenly Maddie had the image of being buried alive.

In fact, with her currently immobile leg, she was a sitting duck for being crushed.