Is it important?

Julianna stormed into the room, making a beeline for the door to the surgical room where Evelyn, Nick and Rachel were.

Magnus snagged her shoulder from behind.
"What are you doing? You can't go in there yet."

"I need to see Evelyn."

"Now? Is it important? She's monitoring Rachel, I don't think she needs to be distracted."

"Oh, I don't know!" Julianna answered frustratedly. "Maybe you should take a look at this and decide 'if it's important'."
She thrust the folder she was carrying at him roughly.

Magnus's eyes flicked to the folder, and then back to her face. "Are you okay? You look a little..."

"I'm fine! Are you going to read the damn folder or not!"

Magnus took the file quickly, avoiding her glare. He flicked through it quickly. "I don't understand. What am I looking at?"

"Some of Evelyn's notes on the Draugr. Magnus, she has a body. There's this preserved dead Draugr, she's got it in one of her rooms. It's really old. I mean, I know she researches them and stuff, but... Just read it already!"

Magnus skim read the first few pages. "I'm not seeing what you're seeing."

"No one is! Ughhh!" She exclaimed irritably. "Look, I think this thing is what started the Draugr plague! I think someone got contaminated, and then it spread like bloody wildfire!
Evelyn dug a formerly extinct disease out of some desert somewhere, and something went very wrong somehow, and now we're at where we're at! Look, the fucking timelines even work! What's happened is her fault! And she deigned not to tell us! She should have told the Clave, the moment it got out of hand!"

"Evelyn's not too fond of the Clave." Magnus muttered, looking at the pages again. "Then again, I wouldn't think she'd condemn innocent people just to defy them."

He turned over a page. Then something struck him. "Unless... She physically couldn't tell them. Unless someone was stopping her."