Cuddles by the Fire

John sat in his chair, reading the morning news, sipping a cup of tea. Sherlock came out of the bedroom in his plain white t-shirt and his blue pajama pants. He walked behind John and wrapped his arms around him.

"Morning, love." Sherlock said.

John smiled softly. "Morning."

Sherlock kissed his cheek before he sat down in his own chair. "It's supposed to rain today." Sherlock said.

"Would you like to cuddle?" John asked, setting the morining news down.

"Yes please."

John smiled and stood up. "Get the blankets and I'll start a fire."

Sherlock got up from his chair and sprinted to the bedroom, getting all the blankets he could. John went up to his old room and got some fire wood and took ot back downstairs, putting it in the fire place. He got the box of matches and lit a fire. Sherlock moved the chairs and set the blankets in front of the fire. John sat down and opened his arms for Sherlock. Sherlock sat down in John's lap and let himself be engulfed by the warmth from John and the fire.

They spent their day, cuddled up by the fire. John dozed off every now and then and Sherlock would just watch and his chest slowly rise and fall until he woke up again. When John woke up, he'd have little conversations with Sherlock about the weather and he'd listen to Sherlock about how this was perfect weather if someone wanted to commit a murder beacuse everyone would be inside and they could just do it in the open and every thing would just wash away. By dinner, they had ordered some Thai food and at it in front of the fire.

"Please eat, Sherlock." John said, taking a sip of his beer.

"I ate yesterday night."

"Sherlock," John sighed. "Please eat."

Sherlock picked up his food and took a few bites before he said he was done and took it into the kitchen, putting it in the fridge.

John threw his trash away then sat back down in front of the fire. He heard the first crack of thunder and Sherlock ran to John, burrying his face in his chest. John just chuckled and held Sherlock.

"It's not going to hurt you." he said, kissing Sherlock's head.

"Yesitwill." Sherlock said muffled, into John.

"What was that?"

Sherlock took his face out of John chest and looked at him. "Yes it will."

"You're indoors, Sherlock. I think you'll live."

"Lighting can strike the flat and it can catch on fire."

"I highly doubt that will happen."

"You never know, nature is full of suprises."

"Well if that ever happens, I'll protect you."

"I know you will."

John smiled and leaned down to kiss Sherlock. Sherlock sat up, sitting in John's lap, and reconected their lips again. John smiled aginst the kiss and pulled Sherlock closer to him. Sherlock ran his hands down John's chest and tugged on his shirt hem twice, telling John be wanted to do more.

"Get the lube." John said. Sherlock got up and practaclly ran to the bedroom, getting the lube and running back to John. John pulled Sherlock back down and laid him down, getting on top of him. They already started shredding their clothing and thowing it far away from them.

John took Sherlock's pants off so teasingly slow, that Sherlock took them off himself and pulled John down for a kiss. John laughed against the kiss as took his own pants off. He felt around for the bottle of lube that Sherlock had brought in. Once he found it, he carefully applied some to himself and slowly pushed into Sherlock.

"Fuck!" Sherlock moaned.

John started sucking marks on Sherlock's neck and collar bone while his thrusts were slowy and deep, making Sherlock lose his mind. John went back to kissing Sherlock.

Sherlock kissed back sloppy, trying to focous his mind on it, but all he was focoused on was how good John felt inside of him.

John angled himself a bit, and he found Sherlock's sweet spot, making him lose it even more. John went a bit faster, but went deeper too, hitting more of the small bundle of nerves. He moved his hand down to Sherlock's length, giving it a few pumps before Sherlock came all over himself with a loud moan. After a few more thrusts, John came deep in Sherlock, and pulled out. He grabbed a few tissues from the mantel and cleaned Sherlock up. He threw the used tissues away and laid next to Sherlock, pulling his back to his chest.

They watched the fire burn and listen to it crackle and pop. John had his nose burried in Sherlock's curls, watching Sherlock softly play with his fingers. These were to moments the two loved the most.