bad days

sherlock noticed it the minute john got home. the door slammed loudly and sherlock ran to the bedroom, quickly undressing and putting on red lacy panties that john loved seeing him in and john's striped jumper.

"sherlock?" john called out.

sherlock walked out of the bedroom. john was in the liquor cabinet, pouring himself a glass of scotch, downing it, then filling it back up again. "yes?" sherlock asked in a posh voice, sitting on the dining table, exposing the panties.

john turned around and sherlock noticed his body relax. he smirked and set his glass down, walking over to sherlock. "i had a very bad day." he said, skimming his hands over his hips.

"so i noticed," sherlock hummed. sherlock knew what he was getting himself into, the roughest sex they have.

"and you're sitting on our dining table, in my favorite jumper, in these amazing, red, panties," john smirked.

sherlock wrapped his arms around john's neck. "i am." he wrapped his legs around john's waist.

john chuckled deeply and picked sherlock up off the table, carrying him to the room and kicking the door close. he dropped sherlock on the bed and took his shirt off while sherlock watched. he crawled onto the bed, getting in between sherlock's legs, kissing him deeply. sherlock laid back, running his hands freely through john's hair before john roughly grabbed them and pinned them above his head.

"now you're going to be a good boy for me tonight," john growled slightly.

"yes, captin," sherlock breathed.

john reached over to the nightstand and opened it, taking out the hand cuffs and putting them on sherlock. he pulled sherlock down to where he wad laying and bent over him, grinding down on him, and kissing his neck.

sherlock let out a soft whimper and gripped onto the head board. he watched john hover above his cock before mouthing it through the lace. sherlock moaned out, gripping the head board tighter. he rested his legs on johns shoulder, getting them pushed up to his shoulder by john. john always loved how flexible he was. john left soft kisses on sherlock's inner thighs, then got more rough the closer he got to his crotch. sherlock moaned out softly when john bit his sweet spot, right near his area. john noticed and took note, sucking a hickey as sherlock bit his lip and watched.

when john was ready, he let sherlock's legs down and roughly pulled off the panties, almost ripping them. he leaned over sherlock and kissed him sloppily, slowly pushing the jumper off. once the jumper was removed, john quickly took off his trousers and pants, reaching straight for the lube once he got back on sherlock. he lubed himself up and pushed into sherlock in one swift motion, making him yelp with pleasure, grabbing the cuffs tighter.

john didn't start out gentle, he went hard and deep, aiming that small bundle of nerves every single thrust. mean while, sherlock was loosing it underneath him. john was biting and sucking marks on his necks and the cuffs were digging into his skin and the moans were a mixture between pain and pleasure. he came quick and hard and john was still going hard and sherlock couldn't take it anymore; blood was dripping down his arms.

"chemistry!" sherlock screamed.

john pulled out. "i'm so sorry baby." john panted the moment he saw sherlock's wrists john said, letting sherlock out of the cuffs, checking the wounds.

"too hard john," sherlock said softly. "too hard," he said, voice breaking slightly.

john got out of bed and picked sherlock up carrying him into the bathroom. he set him on the toilet then started a bath. he got the first aid kit and cleaned up sherlock's wrists while the tub filled. when it was filled, john set sherlock gently in it the got in behind him, letting sherlock rest against his chest.

"are you alright love?" john asked softly.

sherlock turned onto his side and smiled up at him a tiny bit. "i'm fine."

john kissed sherlock's head. "good," he said into his curls.

"you never got off." sherlock said, slightly smirking.

"i don't need to." john said.

"you sure?" sherlock asked, his hand trailing down to john's still hardened cock.

john let out a quiet whine, "no, i'm not sure."

sherlock smirked and wrapped his hand around his cock, pulling long, slow strokes. "how about now?"

john gripped the sides of the tub, watching sherlock. "keep going," he gasped.

sherlock smirked and climbed into john's lap. he rubbed against john, making him moan out. hearing john moan was music to sherlock's ear.

"don't be such a tease."

"why not?" sherlock asked, grinding down on john.

john let out a frustrated groan. "cause it makes me want to fuck you more."

sherlock chuckled and held john's cock to his entrance, sinking down onto just the head, clenching around him.

"fucking arse." john said, placing his hands on sherlock's hips.

"hands off." sherlock said, removing john's hands.

john smirked and gripped the sides of the tub again as sherlock sat all the way down. water sloshed out of the tub and sherlock kept going, loving the feeling.

heyo,,, sorry for being dead and thanks for 19k and sorry for the shit oneshot, but hey, its smut, not very good, but it still counts