butt plug

sherlock bit the inside of his cheek until it bled, holding back the moan that was trying to escape. he looked back at john who was smirking at him, phone in hand. he crouched down to the body and covered his mouth as his moan was right on his lips.

"sherlock," greg said, staring at him, "are you alright?"

"fine!" sherlock squeaked. he sighed in reilf once the plug stopped vibrating. his mind went back to normal as he looked over the dead man in front of of him. it was john's idea to get the bluetooth plug. it was perfect for when sherlock was being cocky. john would just tap his phone and it would turn on. he could change the setting and it was amazing because it just shut sherlock right up and kept him open while they were on a case.

"got anything?" john asked as he stood next to greg, staring down at his boyfriend.

"he wasn't killed by the force to the head." sherlock said as he looked over the man's fingers with his tiny magnifying slide.

"he wasn't?" greg asked.

sherlock shook his head. "right here," sherlock said and showed greg the small circle between the pinky and ring finger. "the killer injected something into the vein." sherlock said and stood up.

"no he didn't." anderson said from behind sherlock.

sherlock turned to him and stared at him. "yes he did. maybe if you stopped thinking from your arse you'd be as smart as you claim to be."

"sherlock." john said flatly.

sherlock turned to john. "what?"

john raised an eyebrow, nodding his head at anderson, telling him to apologize.

sherlock shook his head. "i won't."

"you will." john said and gave him that you-know-what-i-will-do stare.

"i will not apologize." sherlock said, standing his ground.

john smirked and reached into his pocket, taking out his phone. he watched sherlock closely as he turned the plug on, turning it up to the second highest setting.

sherlock gasped and spasmed a bit, falling onto the ground.

"you alright, sherlock?" greg asked in a concered tone.

sherlock nodded and stood up the best he could, his knees weak. he turned to anderson and held onto his shoulders. "i-i'm sor-sorry!" he slightly shouted, trying his best not to moan.

anderson had a horrified look one his face. "yeah, yeah. okay. just get off me."

sherlock let go of anderson and the plug stopped vibrating. he sighed and turned back to john. "shall we go?" he asked, not happy with john.

john nodded with a satified smirk on his face. he lifted up the police line tape, letting sherlock walk under first then walked behind him. john slipped his hand under sherlock's coat and grabbed his ass, keeping his hand there as they walked. "when i say apologize, you apologize, got it?" john asked in a lowered tone.

sherlock nodded. "got it."

"what was that?" john asked.

"yes sir." sherlock said.

"goodboy." john grinned, giving sherlock's ass a small pat as he hailed a cab. he opened the door and let sherlock in first, getting in after him. john kept a hand on his thigh the ride home, grinning from ear to ear. "when we get home," john whispered into sherlock's ear, "i want you upstairs in the bed. nothing on and your sweet ass up, got it?"

sherlock nodded. "yes sir." he said softly, smirking.

"good." john grinned and rubbed his inner thigh.

the second the cab stopped, sherlock got out and sprinted to the door, unlocking it quickly then bounding up the stairs to the flat. john paid the cabbie then got out, smirking. he walked in and closed the door behind him, taking his coat off. he reached into his pocket and took out his phone, turning the plug to the highest setting, hearing a muffled moan from above. he grinned and hung his coat before heading upstairs. when he walked into the bedroom, sherlock was on his knees with his ass perked up in the air, moaning into the bed. john got on the bed behind him, humming as he felt the posh man's ass.

"sir....!" sherlock moaned.

john chuckled and reached for his phone, turning the plug off. sherlock fell onto the bed, panting heavily. john grinned and pulled the pulg out, replacing it with his fingers as he set it on the night stand.

"please, john." sherlock moaned into the bed, sticking his ass back up, pushing against the fingers.

"what?" john asked as he ran his digits over the small bundle of nerves.

"fuck me!" sherlock shouted, needy and done with john teasing him.

"that's not how we ask." john said and twisted his fingers, making sherlock moan loudly.

sherlock's moan turned into a groan as he pulled himself off of john's hand. before john could do anything, sherlock had turned and grabbed john's wrists, pinning him to the bed. "i'm tired of the teasing," he panted. "you've teased me all day and i deserve a reward." he said and opened the nightstand drawer. he pulled out a pair of hand cuffs and cuffed john to the head board. he kissed john as he unbuttoned his shirt, running his hands down his chest before slipping a hand into john's jeans, feeling his hard on.

"you love seeing me with the plug on, don't you?" sherlock asked as he pulled down john's jeans. "you can't help yourself." he said as he ran his hand over john's clothed cock. "can you?"

john shook his head. "no," he breathed.

sherlock smirked and pulled john's pants down, giving john's throbbing cock a nice, slow tug. "you could get off on that, couldn't you?" sherlock asked and watched the blond man. "you almost did." sherlock said and licked john clean of his precome. "next time, i'll make sure you do," he smirked devilishy as he reached for the plug and john's phone. "and by next time, i mean now." he said and insterted the plug into him again.