"scotty"

^^a picture of "scotty" holmes. enjoy this;)

he was the one that never gave a shit, the one that all the girls drooled over and fantasized about. now, john wasn't one to watch him when he was out, but he couldn't help himself today. there was something about him, something that just made john sit and watch him instead of joining in the normal soccer game. he figured out what it was, he saw those grey eyes look at him, wink at him. then there was a smirk, then he ran back into the ocean, paddling out to the upcoming wave. john got up and grabbed his towel, tossing it over his shoulder as he started his walk back to his apartment.

he groaned in disgust when he walked into his apartment, seeing the clothes of his roommate and the clothes of some woman. "greg!" john shouted, storming down the hall to his room. he opened the door to his friends room. "what did i say?" he asked angrily, watching his friend sit up in bed, a naked woman next to him.

"relax, john." greg said, rubbing his face.

"i will not relax. this is your last straw, greg." john threated then left his room, going his own room. he heard the sound of greg and the girl walking down the hall then he went to the bathroom connected to his room, starting a shower.

it was saturday so john lounged around a bit, threatened greg if he brought more girls home, fought with greg about kicking him out, then went on a run to relive his anger. he ran a few miles, stopping once he got to the gated community. he sat down in the grass, taking a breather for a few minutes before getting back up and running back to his apartment complex. from there he decided to take a walk, going to the east end of the beach where the hidden swimming hole was. it was a short climb up a small, step hill, but it wasn't hard. he climbed up it, running down the path. there was someone else down there, floating in the water. when he got closer he saw that they were laying on a surfboard and that they were no other than sherlock "scotty" holmes. he ignored the fact that he was right in front of him, laying on his surf board, his body just so perfectly sun kissed, sunglasses on, and the head of curls partly dry. he took off his shoes and socks then pulled his sweat soaked shirt off, laying it out so it could dry. then he climbed up to the small ledge at least 12 feet above the pool, then jumped in, grabbing the attention of the surfer.

"what are you doing here?" the baritone voice asked when john came up for air. he was sitting up now, legs hanging off the sides of his board.

"swimming." john retored and kept himself afloat. "what are doing here?" john asked and raised an eyebrow.

sherlock smirked and laid back on his board. "hiding from the vicious pack of fangirls that follow me around."

"what a shocker." john said sarcastically, floating on his back.

"take it you know who i am?"

"how could i not?" john asked back. "scotty holmes. your typical beach fuck boy."

sherlock chuckled. "i'm not a fuck boy." he said.

"oh i'm sure." john said sarcastically again.

sherlock sat up again and looked at the boy floating in the water. "i'm really not. i don't even like girls."

john snapped up and looked at sherlock, holding onto the edge of his board to keep himself up. "but you're so.... built." he said awkwardly, looking at his body.

sherlock laughed softly. "gay guys can be built. we're all not scrawny and over exsessive."

"but all the girls that follow you." john said, still dazed about the fact that he was gay.

"fangirls, john. they don't care of you're gay or straight, they'll come after you." sherlock said.

"how do you know my name?" john asked.