Holiday Special

Sherlock decided to suprise John for thier anniversary by taking a week trip to Thailand. He told John nothing about what he planned, he just showed John the plane tickets and that was it. Sherlock rented a private villa for the week that over looked the ocean. He made two dinner reservations, planned a safri tour (because John liked the animals), and the rest was up to them.

When they got to the villa, John's jaw dropped. He thought that it'd would be on a crowded beach, surronded by others, but it was the only villa for miles and it over looked the ocean. John kissed Sherlock, in thanks, and ran down the steps and into the house like a three year old. He set his bags down at the door and just looked around at everything. The living room flowed into the kitchen and there was a wall of just glass, connected to a deck, over looking the water. He went up the steps to the second floor. There was just a king sized bed covered in a light blue duvet with a ton of pillows on it. The bed faced another wall of windows, leading out to another deck, with the same veiw, but this one had a hot tub on it.

"Like it?" Sherlock asked, walking out onto the deck.

John smiled and kissed Sherlock. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Sherlock smiled. "We have dinner reservations in two hours."

"Well, I saw a pool, and I say we go for a dip in the water." 

"Oh, really?"

John nodded his head.

"Then lets go."

John smiled and ran down to the pool, shedding his clothes as he ran. Sherlock followed behind him. John jumped in when he got to the pool, and Sherlock was still taking his shirt off.

"You're fast," Sherlock panted, throwing his shirt to the side.

"Jump in."

"Alright." Sherlock walked into the living room, then ran and jumped into the pool, getting everything around it soaked.

John laughed as Sherlock came up from under the water, with his hair covering his eyes. He pushed his hair back, making him look like Khan from Star Trek.

"Water makes everything lighter," Sherlock said, lifting John up.

John wrapped his legs around Sherlock's waist. "Are you implying something, Mr. Holmes?"

"Not at all, Mr. Watson," Sherlock responded with a smirk.

"I think you are. I feel something poking my arse, and I think it belongs to you."

"Your point is?" Sherlock asked.

"Maybe if you angle yourself a bit, it'll feel a lot better."

"Is that so?"

John nodded. He took Sherlock's erection in his hand and sat himself on it, sinking down.

"You're right," Sherlock moaned, thrusting into John. "That does feel a lot better."

John whined a bit. It hurt him, not having any lube and doing it in a pool, but it felt good and that's all he cared about.

Sherlock walked to the side of the pool, pressing John against it and trusted into John a few more times before John said to go faster and Sherlock happily complied.

Dinner was fantastic. The restraunt was on the beach and John and Sherlock ate outside, laughing and smiling at each other. They got a few nasty looks from the other couples eating at the restraunt, but they didn't care. We they got back to the villa, John ran down the trail to the beach, making Sherlock chase after him. Sherlock caught him by grabbing his arm and pulling him back, pressing him up against bis chest.

"You know I love you?" Sherlock asked.

"I've always known that."

"Good," Sherlock smiled, giving John a kiss. When Johm kissed back, Sherlock pulled away.

"What are you doing?" John asked, still holding his hands.

"John, you've always known I'm not the best at showing my....feeling to another person."

"You are with me."

"Yes, I know I am. I just got good at it," Sherlock chuckled softly. "Back to what I was saying. But you, John Watson, have helped me become more human, and I thank you for that." Sherlock lowered himself onto one knee and pulled a gold ring out of his pocket. "I'm still working on how to say things to people, but this part is easy. John Watson, will you marry me?"

John smiled and nodded. "Of course, you bloody idiot."

Sherlock smiled and slid the ring onto John's finger. He stood up and gave John a kiss.

"I think this calls for some engagment sex," John smirked.

"Race you to the bed!" Sherlock shouted, sprinting in the direction they came.

John laughed and ran after Sherlock.

yo peps. sorry for being dead. im having bad pains in my head and i didnt have my phone for a while, but im back baby. ok. bye.