superwholock

dont get me started on how much i fucking love the superwholock au. also its the tenth doctor because i love david tennat as the doctor. also i haven't watched dr who in a while so it's not that good.

john walked into the flat to see a big, blue police box sitting in the living room. "sherlock, what's a police public call box doing in the flat?" he asked calmly.

"what do you mean?" sherlock asked, walking onto the landing and standing behind john. "i didn't order that. did you?"

"no."

the door swung open and a man wearing a trench coat with black hair came flying out. he muttered something, ignoring john and sherlock and walked back into the police box.

"john! sherlock!" a man wearing a fez said with a bright smile.

"who are you?" john asked.

he stepped out of the box and stood in front of john. "oh, right! i'm the doctor."

"doctor who?" sherlock asked.

"no. just the doctor." he corrected him. "now, come inside we need your help with a case." he turned back around and went back into the box.

john turned and looked at sherlock and sherlock nudged john towards the box. they both walked in, stopping and taking everything in.

"how is this possible?" sherlock asked, stepping out of the box and looking out the outside structure again. "how can a little blue box be this big on the inside?" he asked, stepping back into the box.

"i've asked a hundred times man," said a tall american with long brown hair, "he won't answer."

"sherlock, john, that's sam wincheter, hunts the supernatural for a living." the doctor said, messing around with the center controls.

"there's no such thing as the supernatural." sherlock said.

"yes there is." said the man in the trench coat from earlier behind sherlock.

john jumped and turned around.

"that's cas, he's an angel of the lord." sam said.

cas got close to john. "why are you so frightened?"

"maybe because you just came out of thin air!" john exclaimed

"he does that a lot, get used to it." sam said, walking away.

"if you're an angel, what are you doing here?" sherlock asked cas, examining him.

"i'm a fallen angel." cas said, looking sherlock in the eyes. "why do go by sherlock when your first name is william?"

"why do you smell heavily of the blonde americans cologne?" sherlock asked back.

cas stepped back and vanished.

"how do you know what my cologne smells like?" dean shouted from across the tardis.

"castiel stop doing that!" the doctor shouted. "the third time you messed up the tardis."

"i can smell it all the way over here." sherlock shouted at dean. "what the hell is the tardis?" he asked the doctor.

"time and retaliative dimension in space. tardis for short." doctor replied quickly.

"what does the tardis do?" john asked.

"takes you any where in space, past or future."

john walked over to the doctor and looked at what he was doing as sherlock went over to dean.

"how many girls did you have to sleep with to realize you like men?" sherlock asked.

"i'm not gay!" dean defended himself.

"bisexual then. my apologizes."

dean huffed and walked away. "you owe me a new car still." he said to the doctor.

"yeah, whatever." the doctor replied. "john press the button." he said.

john pressed a button and the whole tardis started shaking.

"castiel i will leave you on neptune if you don't quit it out!" the doctor shouted.

"sorry. i got lost." cas said, walking into the tardis again.

"dean keep a hold of your angle." the doctor said. "john press the button again."

john pressed the button again and a loud thud came from outside. the doctor ran to the door excitedly and everyone followed behind him. he opened the doors and revealed what looked like london during the second war.

the doctor smelled the air. "this is a big one boys." he smiled and ran out. everyone followed after him.

john almost died, sam broke his arm, dead killed over fifty ood, cas got run over by the tardis, sherlock almost strangled the doctor, and the doctor was glad to have such a great team to defeat the ood. they all sat around the tardis, john going around and making sure no one else broke or did any thing to themselves. the tardis made that noise it always does when it lands, and the doctor walked out, making everyone look at each other.

"where the hell are we?" dean asked.

john went over to the main counsil and looked at the screen. "urho kekkosen national park."

"what?" dean asked again.

"it's a park in finland." cas said.

john walked out the door and sherlock got up to follow him. they both stopped and looked up at the sky. you could see everything.

"isn't it magnificent?" the doctor asked.

sam, cas, and dean all came out and the only one who was really into it was sam. he walked away from the tardis and laid down, looking up at the night sky.

"can't see this great of a view any where else." the doctor said.

"amazing." john said, smiling. sherlock looked over at john, smiling softly.

cas and dean went some where and john and sherlock went over to sam was, laying down a few feet behind him. the doctor smiled and looked up at the night sky again. this was his and rose's favorite spot.