waiter!lock au

oh my god this sucks i am so sorry for this but it't the only completed thing in my drafts

tonight sherlock brought a girl about his height. maybe it was the heels, but she was beautiful. her blonde hair was in a perfect bun that just went so well with her black floor length dress and the red lipstick just made john want to rip that smirk right of her face. of course sherlock reserved the table in john's section that he always does with every single woman he brought to this restaurant. sherlock knows it makes john tick every time he sees him with a woman. since the first night sherlock came here, john instantly fell in love with him, and sherlock saw it. the fifth night sherlock came to the restaurant, his date had to leave early, she was a doctor, and john thought sherlock left, but he was waiting at the backdoor for john. that was the first time john had received a blow job in a dark alley. in the third month that sherlock came to the restaurant, sherlock left a note with the tip and that was the first time john had sex in a car that was worth more than his entire life. it was weird what they had, but sherlock never came to the restaurant with the same girl twice. over the three months sherlock has been bringing dates to the restaurant, him and john had made codes and signals and they both always followed them.

"hi i'm john and i'll be your sever tonight, what can i get you to drink?" john asked.

"we'll have the pessac leognan off the wine list." sherlock said and looked at his date.

she bit her lip and looked at sherlock with lustful eyes.

"coming right up sir." john contained his smirk and turned over the wine glasses. pessac leognan was something they made code for, but never used it. it meant that after his shift, john would meet sherlock in his car and they were going to go back to sherlock's place.

the night went smoothly and john made sure not to give sherlock any looks and sherlock gave john a few smiles, but that was just being friendly. by the end of the date, the blonde woman stormed out of the restaurnt, creating a scene and sherlock left john a big tip, along with his phone number. john winked at sherlock while he was getting his coat and sherlock smirked, winking back. only two hours until closing.

john saw sherlock leaning against the hood of his car across the street, watching john as he crosses the street. sherlock opened the door for john and closed it, getting in the drivers side. the ride to sherlock's place was dirty. the first few minutes, sherlock kept his hand on john's thigh and then started slowly inching his hand to john's crotch. john spread his legs more for sherlock, biting his lip and gripping the head of the seat as sherlock plamed him.

the moment the two were in sherlock's flat was the moment they latched to each other and clothes started flying. they've only had sex three other times, twice in sherlock's car and once in the alley behind the restaurant. the rest of the times were just kisses or blow jobs. john laid on the bed, resting on his elbows as he watched sherlock take his trousers and boxers off. sherlock crawled slowly onto john, kissing up his torso until he met john's lips again. john's hands got lost in the heap of curls on top of sherlock's head as they kissed while sherlock reached for the lube and a condom. john took the condom and pushed sherlock onto his back. sherlock chuckled and watched as john ripped the condom open and popped it into his mouth, leaning down to sherlock's member and latching his mouth to it, rolling the condom all the way to the base of sherlock's cock.

sherlock let out a playful growl and pulled john on top of him. john giggled and kissed sherlock, teasing his cock with his arse. sherlock quickly applied the lube to himself and thrusted hard up into john, making john yelp with a moan. john pushed sherlock's hips down and started to ride him, fast. sex was so much better in an actual bed because you weren't hitting your head against the ceiling and you weren't trying to stay on the seats. there was a bonus too; sherlock could flip them over and start pounding into john and john didn't have to worry about being too loud, and the louder john grew, the more sherlock got aggressive. they only went two rounds and john came three times in the past hour, wearing him out to where he couldn't come any more, so they stopped and just cuddled together.

"have you slept with any of the women you've brought to the restaurant?" john asked.

"not since i met you."

"why not?" john asked and looked up at sherlock. "they're incredibly beautiful."

"i know, but i just kinda lost my feeling for women." sherlock looked at john.

john sat up and faced sherlock. "i was kind of hoping we could be more than just blow jobs in an alley, like an actual couple maybe."

"i thought we already are." sherlock said and placed his hand on john's knee, lightly rubbing it with his thumb.

"but you've been going out with all those women."

"i just like seeing you get jealous."

john playfully smacked sherlock's arm. "you twit!"

sherlock laughed and pulled john to him. "i'll stop taking women out if it makes you feel better."

"keep taking them out. seeing you with women just makes me want you more." john said and bit his lip.

"you little scandal!" sherlock laughed.

john smiled and laughed with him. "but it'd be nice if you took me out and let me be your arm candy for a night."

"what makes you think i wouldn't?" sherlock asked and kissed john.

john smiled and kissed back. "but we are never going to my work."

sherlock chuckled against the kiss, "noted."

GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE IM SO SORRY