mistress pt. 2

john rolled out of the bed, standing over sherlock. he smirked at the limp boy in front of him. "i'm gonna take a shower." he said. sherlock let out a whiny groan into the sheets, causing john to chuckle. he leaned over the boy and kissed his shoulder blade. "i'll make breakfast too, and you're going to eat it." john said then walked into the bathroom, turning on the tap.

after breakfast, john left for his first class, leaving sherlock alone. sherlock didn't mind, but he wished he signed up for one of his classes, but he got to see him tonight so it worked out. he laid of the sofa, hands positioned underneath his chin, lost in his mind palace. he was working on a case, but then he slowly started thinking about john and the gala. what would people think of them if john introduced them as partners, lovers even more. john was eight years older than sherlock, so that would be a problem too because people frowned apon dating your elders. and when people asked how they met, they would have to say john was his teacher then they slept together or make up a complete different story. not to mention john was married, is still married in fact. he was a homewrecker. sherlock snapped out of his mind palace, sitting up quickly, resting his elbows on his knees and putting his face in his hands, sighing deeply. he checked his watch. 4 hours. then his phone started ringing. he stood, stepping over the coffee table and going to the desk to get his phone. once he saw it was john calling, he instantly answered it. "hey." he said, a smile creeping on his lips.

"i got in contact with my tailor, i've texted you the adress and i'll meet you there, yeah?"

sherlock bit the inside of his cheek as he thought about taking a rain check, but he didn't want to do that to john. "yeah. i'll be there in a few." a bit of sadness in his voice.

"great." john said, noticing sherlock's tone of voice. "hey, i love you."

sherlock smiled, hearing john say those words. they made him feel warm inside, forgetting every thing surrounding him. "i love you, too."

"see you in a bit." john said and hung up.

sherlock sighed and set his phone back down on the desk, going to his room to get changed.

the tailor's was in the posh part of the city, and sherlock wasn't surprised. he walked in and john was talking and laughing with an older man. john noticed sherlock and stopped their conversation, getting up from his chair and walking over to sherlock. "hey," he smiled and gave sherlock a kiss. "i've got to go in a bit, but harold is going to get you fitted, yeah?"

sherlock nodded and looked at the man who didn't looked that old, but was old. "yeah."

john placed his hand on sherlock's lower back, walking over to harold. john introduced them then sat back down in his chair when harold started to take sherlock's sizes. after a few minutes john got a call, and sherlock saw his facial expression in the mirror, he was pissed. "don't do anything. i'll be there soon." john said angrily and hung up, shoving his phone into his pocket. he got up and kissed sherlock's cheek. "you'll look great. i know it." he smirked and looked at them both through the mirror. "i'll pick you up at seven?"

sherlock nodded. "seven."

john kissed sherlock's cheek again before getting his coat and heading out of the shop, clearly mad with someone.

"you can relax." harold said to sherlock, his russian accent thick.

sherlock sighed and let his arms fall to his sides again. harold notice something was wrong with the boy. he looked up at sherlock in the mirror. "something bothering you?" he asked and went back to fitting sherlock's trousers.

"it's nothing." sherlock said, trying to dismiss this conversation.

"it is something." harold said and stood. "i know, i have seen it." he walked in front of sherlock, checking his shoulders.