teen fem!lock

"joan.. quit moving." sherlock complained as she was trying to apply eye liner to her girlfriend.

"i can't. i'm scared you're going to poke me in the eye." joan said and grabbed sherl's wrist, pulling her face away from her hand, blinking rapidly.

"you agreed to this, now let me finish." sherl said and looked at her girlfriend.

joan let go of sherlock's wrist and let her continue to apply the eye liner, trying her best not to flinch when sherl came at her with the tiny brush. "what are you getting now?" joan asked as she watched sherl reach into her basket filled with make up.

sher grinned and held up another small black tube. "mascara."

fear filled joan's face when sherl unscrewed the cap and pulled the brush out. she had watch sherl apply it to herself thousands of times, but the bloody thing terrifed her when it coming towards her face. "i swear if you poke me in the eye with that."

"i'm not." sherl said and tilted joan's chin up. "just blink when i say blink, it's not hard at all."

joan trusted her and survived the mascara. it wasn't hard, but she was still sort of scared because sherl dropped the brush, leaving a mark on her cheek. sherl quickly fixed it, adding something to joan's cheek again that she had already forgotten the name of.

"you have long eye lashes." sherl complimented, looking at her girlfriend.

"thank you?" joan said sheepishly.

sherl chuckled at her, shaking her head as she dug around in the basket more. "now, you know what lipstick is." she said and pulled out a tube of deep red lipstick. she took the cap off and grabbed her girlfriend's chin again, pulling her closer. she pecked her lips before starting to apply the lip stick. "now rub you lips together." sherl said as she pulled away.

joan rubbed her lips together, hating the way the lipstick felt.

sherlock laughed at her as she put the lipstick back into the basket. "we're almost finished." she said as she got up from joan's lap, walking behind her. "now you really have to stay still for this or i'm going to burn your scalp." she said as she picked up the hot curling iron.

joan sighed and relaxed back into the chair. she wasn't allowed to have her phone because sherlock said she wasn't allowed to look at her make up until she was finished. "why do you listen to this crap?" joan asked as she changed the song playing on her girlfriend's phone.

sherl shrugged. "sometimes i'm in the mood for it. besides, it's better than your eighties music."

"hey!" joan said defensivly, making the girl behind her laughed. "don't diss my eighties."

"i have something we both can agree on." sherlock said and grabbed her phone out of joan's hand with her free one, putting on some early 2000s music.

"oh my god," joan laughed.

sherl grinned and set her phone back down on her vanity, continuing to curl her girlfriend's hair. joan's hair wasn't that long, but it was a decent length and sherlock loved to play with it. joan had been talking about chopping all her hair off, but sherlock threw a fit when she mentioned it. she hadn't cut it yet, but she was planning to. curling the blonde hair didn't take long and when sherl finished, she brushed the curls out a bit, making them loose. she then walked in front of joan again, touching up her make up before turning her around to face the mirror.

"ta-da!" sherl sang.

"holy shit." joan said in amazement. "i look like a girl."

sherlock laughed, picking up her phone. she sat back down in joan's lap and started to take pictures of her art work, making the girl in front of her go blind from the flash.

"this is really deep lipstick." joan said as she kissed the back of her hand, leaving a print. she grinned and looked up at her girlfriend. she purked her head up and kissed her girlfriend's cheek muliptle times, leaving several prints of her lips.

sherlock laughed and took pictures as she did it, turning her head and catching joan's lips in a sweet kiss. they both started giggling against the kiss as the song i kissed a girl started playing, making the moment even more perfect.

"what are you doing?" sherlock asked as she watched joan reach into the basket of make up for something.

"no peeking." joan said and covered her girlfriend's eyes with her hand, digging through the basket. "close your eyes." she said as she pulled her hand away slowly, making sure sherl's eyes were closed.

"what are you doing?" sherl asked again as she felt the cool touch on her cheek.

joan grinned and chuckled. "nothing."

"joan hamish watson i swear if you're drawing a dick on my face." sherl said sternly.

joan laughed. "i'm not, babe, relax." she said as she finished writing the words on her girlfriend's lipstick covered cheek. "alright, you can look."

sherlock opened her eyes and turned around to the mirror, laughing. "you're such a dork." she said as she looked at the words on her cheek. joan had written: i love you with a little heart the best she could. sherl smiled and took a picture of her cheek before turning back to her girlfriend.

"i love you, too." sherlock said and kissed joan tenderly.

joan smiled and cupped her cheek, getting the wet eyeliner on the palm of her hand, smudging her artwork.