punk!rock

john stared at the gorgeous figure across the bar. he was just breath taking with the black tank top that stuck to his skin perfectly and the sleeve of tattos that faded onto his neck. he wore black skinny jeans that just made his ass pop, and those lips? john just shivered at the thought of those lips all over him. his hair was shaved on both side, a bush of curls resting atop his head. he screamed internally, think about the things he could do to drive him crazy, what he could do to john to make him scream with pleasure. what has gotten into him?

the man was playing darts with a very attarctive girl, but he wasn't into her. he noticed john sitting at the bar, eyeing him. everytime he'd look back, john would duck his head, blushing madly. he would smirk and turn back to the game. he was deffiently taking that boy home tonight. the woman placed he hand on his shoulder, gripping it lightly. she whispered something into his ear and slipped her number into his pants pocket. she was gone after that and the man took out the napkin, tossing it. he grabbed his coat and threw it over his shoulder, heading to the bar for a drink. he sat across from the boy that was eyeing him, watching him out of the corner of his eye, noticing him shift slightly in his seat when he sat down. once his drink was served, the man took it and sat next to john, moving the stool as close as could to him. he took a sip of his drunk before leaning over to john, a hand sliding around his body, whispering, "i saw you staring at me."

john melted at the deep baritone voice. he let out a shakey breath and shifted in his seat again has the hand on his back glided to his hip, then to his thigh, gripping it lightly.

the man chuckled. "you seem tense." he said and placed his other hand on john's knee.

john sucked in a breath and looked up at the man, getting lost in those- what color were they? he could figure it out, but they were beautiful. "a stranger is offly close to a dangerous are." john said softly. "a dangerous zone that is very interested in his hand."

sherlock smirked, "naughty." he hummed.

those cheekbones? oh go those cheek bones john could just cut himself touching them. he licked his lips slightly as he watched the man, feeling his hand on his thigh move to his ass, slipping his hand into his back pocket. he turned the other way and took a swig of his drink.

"what'll you be having?" he asked john.

"uh- vodka shot." he said, watching the man.

the man smirked and ordered two vodka shots. "the names sherlock holmes by the way," sherlock looked at him. "and you are?"

"j-john wa- watson," he stammered.

"it's a pleasure, john," sherlock smirked.

the bar tender brought over the shots. john took his and downed it quickly, asking for another round. sherlock laughed lightly and downed his and watched john as he slightly gripped his ass.

john let out a tiny gasp and leaned into the touch, blushing. the bar tender filled john's shot glass again and he quickly downed it again, turing the glass upside down this time. when he turned to sherlock, sherlock leaned in and kissed his, instantly getting a kiss back. john placed his hands on sherlock's thighs, getting closer.

when they pulled back, john was panting and blushing madly.

sherlock stood up and took out his wallet, leaving some cash on the bar. he pulled on his jacket, turning the collar up. "joing me?" he asked john, raising an eyebrow.

john nodded and jumped off his stool, getting pulled out of the bar by sherlock. john followed him out to his motorcycle. sherlock handed him his helmet and got on. "get on." he winked at john.