some teen!lock thing

sherlock was sprawled out on the bed, his pale skin glowing with sweat as john watson sat in between his legs, sucking on his nipple. the pale boy moaned and gripped the blond fringe as john gave the other nipple attention, pinching it. john smirked and moved away from sherlock's pecks, kissing down his torso.

"and now for the most sensitive part," john said as he kissed the tip of sherlock's cock. "the penis."

sherlock choked out a small whimper and gripped the bedsheets, looking down at john.

"with sweet virgins like you," john hummed as he wrapped his hand around sherlock's cock, giving it a small pump. "it won't take much for you to come." he leaned over sherlock, kissing him.

sherlock moaned against the kiss, gripping john's bicep as he moved his hand faster, letting his thumb roll over the tip. he pulled away from the kiss and squeezed his eyes shut as he came all over john's hand, moaning loudly.

john smirked and licked his hand clean. "you taste divine." he hummed and kissed sherlock's cheek.

"can i try it on you?" sherlock asked, panting.

"of course baby." john said and laid down next to him, taking off his boxers.

sherlock straddled john, running his hands down his torso, feeling every inch of the muscular tanned body. he was hezitant before wrapping his hand around john's cock, watching for john's reaction.

"now move your hand," john breathed and wrapped his hand around sherlock's, directing hand. he let sherlock take over once he got it and moaned lightly.

sherlock tried what john did and skimmed the tip with his thumb, a few drops of precome leaking from it.

"that's good baby," john moaned softly, closing his eyes.

sherlock smirked and bent down, licking john free of the precome, wrapping his mouth around the tip. john was absoultly delicious.

john sat up in surprise, letting out a low moan, making sherlock jump off of him.

"did i do something?" sherlock asked, scared that he upset john.

john shook his head. "no, no. i didn't think you would do that."

"oh," sherlock said sadly, sitting next to john. "did you not like it?"

"no, i loved it. why don't you do it again?"

sherlock looked at john and nodded.

john smirked and laid down again, spreading his legs for sherlock. sherlock crawled between his legs, taking john's cock in hand again and wrapping his mouth around the tip, moving his head down a bit further.

a sweet noise escaped john's lips and he placed his hand in sherlock's soft curls. "like that baby," he breathed, relaxing into the bed.

sherlock smirked and bobbed his head, getting a breathy moan from john. he had to do better and he saw this when he was researching. he swallowed around john's cock and took him completly in his mouth, making john moan loudly and come. sherlock pulled off quickly and sat on his knees, looking at john.

"i didn't know you had that in you." he panted, propping himself up on his elbows.

sherlock blushed and looked into his lap. "i did some research."

john laughed lightly and sat up, wiping the come on sherlock's cheek of with his thumb.

sherlock looked at john and took his thumb in his mouth, sucking on it eagerly, making sure to get all of john.