kid!lock

god i ducking love the idea of kid sherlock and kid john

"welcome to day care, john!" the teacher, mrs. hudson, said entushastically. "i'm mrs. hudson."

"what do we say john?" mrs. watson asked her son.

"it's nice two meet you misses hudson!" john smiled brightly.

both the women laughed at the young boy. "alright, are you ready to meet everyone?" mrs. hudson asked.

john nodded excidetly.

"come on then." mrs. hudson held her hand out for john.

"bye bye mummy!" john waved to his mother as he followed mrs. hudson.

mrs. watson waved to her son before walking out of the building. mrs. hudson lead john into a classroom. all the tables were filled with different kids except one. john let go of mrs. hudson's hand and walked over to the other little boy with black curls.

"why are you sitting alone?" john asked.

"the other kids don't like me."

"can i sit with you?"

"it's "may i sit with you?"."

john nodded and processed the words through his head. "may i sit with you?"

"no."

john looked at the boy sadly. "why not?"

"because i like sitting by myself."

"oh, okay." john turned around and went to a different table. he sat at a table with two girls named molly and irene and a boy greg. he made friends with them and played with them during free time.

"sherlock holmes that's time out for you!" mrs. hudson shouted. all the kids stopped playing and looked at sherlock who was holding the paint, noticing the smeared hand prints on the wall and on mary mortsans white dress.

sherlock smiled and walked to the time-out corner, sitting in the chair. all the kids went back to playing and john went over to sherlock.

"why'd you do that to mary?" john asked sherlock.

"she was being mean and got what she deserved." sherlock said with a smirk on his face.

"but my mummy says it's not nice to show hate in ptsyicall actions."

"well your mummy is stupid."

"no she's not." john defended.

"and you're stupid just like her."

john frowned. "and you're mean!" 

sherlock snikered. "so i've been told."

john walked away and went back to his table, turning his back to sherlock. the rest of the day went smooth because sherlock got picked up and there were no interruptions during class.

the next day john went over to sherlock's table and sat next to him. sherlock ignored john the entire day, but john was destined to become friends with sherlock. john sat with sherlock for the whole week and talked to sherlock about things he knew and most the time sherlock would correct him. the second week, during outside time, john saw mary being mean to sherlock, so he stood up for him. john got tripped and he fell down the slide, getting a broken arm, and being scared to tell mrs. hudson that mary did it, it lead her to think it was sherlock, but sherlock never got in trouble, and he didn't see mary for the rest of the week. he got a lot of attention from his cast. every one got to put a sticker on it and sign their name the best they could.

"why are you so nice to me?" sherlock asked john while they cleaned up.

"everyone is always mean to you so i thought you would like to have a friend."

"'friend'?" sherlock asked, setting his napkin down.

"do you not want to be friends?" john asked, frowning.

"i'd love to be friends with you john." sherlock smiled at him.

"would you like to come play today? at my house?" john asked, smiling back at him.

"can we play pirates?"

"i don't know how to play pirates." john admitted.

"i can teach you then."

john smiled. "otay." 

this was 'eh'