teen!lock

john walked into his shared dorm room with sherlock holmes, sighing at the experiment covering john's desk. he had a paper due tomorrow and sherlock's desk was full too. he gave up and just went down to library, working on it there. sherlock was in the library as well, looking at chemistry books and noticed john sitting at the table. he collected his books and went over to john, sitting across from him.

"i need you help." sherlock said.

"no." john said flatly and continued typing, not looking up from his screen.

"jawwwnn." sherlock whined.

john sighed and put his face in his hands before looking up at sherlock. "stop using my desk as a lab table. you ruined my notes." he said and showed sherlock the soaked notebook.

"sorry, i needed the extra space."

"the lab is open for everyone." john said and dropped his soggy notes back onto the table and went back to typing.

"anderson was in there. i can't work in the same place with an idiot like him, you know this."

"i know i have a paper due tomorrow and i can't work when you're around me." john said, shooting sherlock a glare.

sherlock rolled his eyes. "i need help with a case."

"i thought the yard kicked you out?" john asked.

"they decided they couldn't solve anything with out me."

"shocker," john said flatly.

"will you help me or not?"

"do you not hear the words coming out of my mouth?" john asked and looked at sherlock. "i have a paper due tomorrow that i haven't started because you are distracting me."

"i'll write it for you if you help me."

john sighed, "what is it?"

"there's a killer who targets gay couples, thinking he's doing the world a favor. so far he's killed six in the past month. now i've been keeping tabs on him and he's going to a gay club tonight like he does every wedensday." sherlock said quickly.

"so we're going to a gay club, acting like a couple i suppose?"

"yep."

"but i'm not gay."

"but i am." sherlock said and gave john a smile. he stood. "be ready by nine." he said and left.

john sighed and started to collect his books, giving up on the paper and just going back to the dorm. sherlock wasn't there, but john's desk had been cleaned off. john smiled softly and sat at his desk, starting on his paper. he fell asleep and was woken by sherlock poking him.

"i picked you an outfit. hurry up and put it on." sherlock said and sat on his bed.

john turned and looked at sherlock. he was wearing black skinny jeans and had a white tank top being covered with a leather jacket. the sides of his hair were slicked back and he had a curly patch of hair on top of his head. john shool himself from the thoughts of what he wanted to do to him and got the clothes sherlock picked for him, going into the bathroom and changing.

the club was crowded and loud and john hated it. he stood by the bar while sherlock snuck up onto the cat walk to get a better look at people. he appeared next to john after thirty minutes and scared john, making him spill his drink all over him.

"he's not here yet." sherlock said and gave john some napkins.

john took them and started to clean his shirt off. "what are supposed to do then?" he asked.

"we're going to dance." sherlock grabbed john by his hand and pulled him into the sea of dancing people. sherlock wrapped his arms around john's shoulders and got awfully close to his face. john went along with it and placed his hands on sherlock's hips, pulling him right up against him, starting to lightly rub against him. they danced like that for a few minutes before sherlock started to give john a standing lap dance. it was just for a case after all, at least that's what john thought. sherlock caught the suspect a few hours ago and didn't want to say they didn't need to go to the club anymore. besides, john seemed to enjoy being here, being this close to his friend that he had developed feelings for.

john got caught up in the moment and pulled sherlock up to him, kissing him deeply. sherlock kissed back, making john pull away, blushing madly. "i-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to."

"it's fine john." sherlock said. "i liked it," he smirked.

john grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and pulled him down for another kiss, the kiss lasting longer this time. they both pulled back, gasping for air, faces flushed. john looked at sherlock and sherlock looked down awkwardly. john pulled sherlock back to him, slipping his hands into his back pockets. sherlock blushed, letting out a soft sound. he let his arms drap over john's shoulders again, resting his forhead on john's. they swayed back and forth, getting lost in each others eyes.

"was there even a case?" john asked.

"there was, but i caught the guy once i left the library." sherlock responded.

"you just wanted to go to a club then?"

"no, but also yes. i wanted to see how'd you react to my dancing, and let's say the results came back positive."

john laughed lightly, "you cock."

sherlock smiled, "i know."

they started to head to the bar, getting another drink before leaving. the cab ride was silent, but sherlock sat next to john, resting his head on his shoulder. when they got back to their dorm, sherlock went to wash the gel out of his hair as john changed. once john finished, he laid on the bottom bunk, which was sherlock's. sherlock walked back into their room and straddled john, kissing him again. john kissed back, running his hands through sherlock's hair before flipping them over so he was on top of sherlock. sherlock giggled and slipped his hand into the back of john's pajama pants. this was going to be a long night.