needy

sherlock had been very strict with john. they haven't had sex in a week and john wasn't allowed to touch himself in any way. it was hard and he was finally getting to the point where john always had a hard on thinking about sherlock fucking him.

sherlock was at the yard right now, and john was in the kitchen making dinner. every time he would, sherlock would come up behind him and press his cock against his arse, making john lose it. john thought about it, making him hard. he realized he couldn't do it anymore, he need to release the friction. he turned off the stove and went to the bedroom, undressing and lying on the bed. he put one hand to his throbbing cock and gave it a single stroke, moaning out loudly. he started a slow pattern, doing what sherlock always did to get him off, but it wasn't as good as him. john reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube, lubing two fingers up, pushing them roughly into him. he started jerking himself off and thrusting his fingers quickly, aiming for his small bundle of nerves, moaning too loudly to even hear sherlock come into the flat. sherlock smirked when he heard john and walked to the bedroom.

"some one couldn't wait." sherlock smirked devilishly.

john looked up at sherlock, face flushed and mouth in the perfect 'o' shape. he moaned loudly and came all over himself.

sherlock crawled on top of him and pinned both above his head. he looked up at john as he licked him clean. he teased the tip of john's cock with his tongue.

"stop it sherlock!" john groaned, trying to push sherlock away. "i'm gonna come again!"

sherlock smirked and took john completely in his mouth, deep throating him and swallowing around him.

john moaned a gripped sherlock's hair tightly, coming again. "no more," john panted.

"to late." sherlock growled playfully, getting in between john's legs.

john groaned and gripped the collar of sherlock's shirt the minute he felt sherlock's hard cock rub against his arse.

"you better give it to me good if you're going to tease me like this." john said sternly.

sherlock grinned and grinded against john. "trust me, i will."

john wrapped his legs around sherlock and flipped them so he was on top of sherlock. "you're taking too long." john said as he undid sherlock trousers.

"someone's needy," sherlock chuckled.

"and someone needs to stop being a cock and give me their cock." john said, taking sherlock's pants off of him.

sherlock grinned and started unbuttoning his shirt, giving john the lube. john snatched it out of his hand and quickly lubed sherlock, lining himself up and slowly sinking down onto his cock.

they both moaned out loudly, enjoying the feeling of one another after a week. john started riding sherlock fast, waiting no time at all. after a few minutes, sherlock gripped tightly onto john's hips and planted his feet, thrusting hard up into john. that's when john started cursing at sherlock and sherlock knew he was close. sherlock flipped them over again and started to pound into john, making him orgasm and come all over himself. sherlock still went, getting off by the noises coming out of john and the feeling of him clenching around him. he came after john, pulling out and getting off the bed.

"where the hell do you think you're going?" john panted, sitting up.

"greg is waiting for me." sherlock said, getting dressed again.

"you mean he's in the flat?"

"yes." sherlock said, buttoning his shirt back up.

"you utter cock!" john shouted at him.

sherlock laughed and gave john a kiss. "i'll be back around eleven." he left the room.

"you're sleeping on the sofa!" john yelled after him from the door way of the bedroom.