breakfast

john untangled himself from the sleeping sherlock and got up, grabbing the nearest robe, which happened to be sherlock's, and pulled it on, going to the kitchen.

sherlock woke up a few minutes later, missing the warmth of john. he heard the faint sound of metal clanking, bacon sizzling, and john humming song tunes. he smiled and got out of bed, walking out to the kitchen. "why'd you leave?" sherlock asked, pressing himself against john, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"i wanted to bring you breakfast in bed." he said, relaxing into sherlock.

"you could've stayed in bed then." sherlock hummed, lifting up the robe. "you're wearing my robe." he said and bit down on the skin on john's neck.

john moaned slightly and continued to cook. "i am." he said.

sherlock smirked and pushed two fingers into john's still open hole, making him moan. "i didn't give you permission."

john dropped his spatula, gripping the counter top.

"i didn't say to stop cooking." sherlock said, starting to thrust his fingers.

john let out a little noise and picked up the spatula again, flipping the pancake he was making.

"good boy," he hummed and removed his fingers, replacing it with his cock.

john groaned, gripping the spatula tightly, trying not to give sherlock what he wanted. sherlock started thrusting into john, snaking a hand to his cock, jerking him off.

"keep on cooking, love. that bacon will burn." sherlock smirked, going faster into john, brushing over his prostate.

john tried to move the bacon onto a plate, but he couldn't. he dropped the fork in the pan and turned the stove off, gripping the counters again. "faster sherlock. god." he moaned.

sherlock bit the skin on john's neck again, going into him harder, hitting his prostate every time.

john moaned out and came all over himself. he tried to keep himself from falling limp onto the still hot stove, but sherlock still wasn't finished and was still going into john.

"so good baby," sherlock growled into john's ear, filling him. he pulled out and let the robe back down. "i expect bacon and pancakes when you come into the room." he said and gave john's arse a little squeeze before walking back to the bedroom.

john sighed and turned the stove on again, finishing breakfast.

wow, dirty.