fem!lock

i did not proof this in any way, so..

joan walked into the bathroom half awake, reaching for her tooth brush, but it wasn't there. sherlock's was the only one there. "where is my toothbrush, sherl?" joan asked, poking her head into the bedroom.

"i have no idea." sherlock respond, reaching into the closet and pulling out one of joan's jumpers.

"what did i say about my jumpers?"

"oh relax, i'll buy you more." sherl walked into the bathroom. "you can use my toothbrush if you'd like." she said.

"where's mine though?" joan asked again.

"it disintergrated." sherl said quickly, walking out of the bathroom.

"what do you mean?" joan asked, following her.

sherl started a pot of coffee. "i knocked it into the sink when i was pouring acid down the drain."

"sherl." joan said, pissed off.

"you said to clean up after my experiments, so i did."

"but you can't pour acid down a standard drain!" joan groaned and rubbed her face. "i don't even know why i try any more." she walked back to the bathroom, turning the tap on to take a shower. sherl decided to follow her and joan heard her. "don't you dare come in here, sherlock holmes."

sherl backed off and went to back to the kitchen, pouring herself a cup of coffee and going to the desk, stealing joan's laptop again.

joan came out dressed in her jeans and a button down shirt tucked into them. "try not to burn the flat down while i'm gone." she said as she put her coat on.

"you're forgetting something." sherl said, giving her a look.

joan sighed and rolled her eyes. "so needy." she walked over to sherl and gave her a kiss.

"i'm going to the yard anyways." sherl said.

"then try not to punch anderson, again." joan said.

"she deserved it."

"i will call lestrade every hour if i have to, or your sister." joan said and headed for the door.

"don't you dare call margret!" sherl shouted.

"we'll see." joan shouted back from the stair case.

sherl pouted and shouched into the chair, continuing her work on joan's laptop.

when joan got back from the clinic  the flat was still intact, but sherl wasn't any wheres to be found. joan took the time to relax and have a nice quiet nap with out sherl watching over her. she went into the bedroom, kicked off her shoes, and laid down, instantly falling asleep.

"joan," sherl whispered, poking her. "joooaaannnn," she sang.

"what?" joan asked angrily.

"you were sleeping."

"yes, because that's what normal people do." john sighed and sat up.

"well, get dressed in something nice, we have reservations." sherl said and stood up.

joan looked at her and realized she was in her long, floor length black dress that fit her just oh so perfectly. "you look amazing," joan said.

sherl blushed and put a stran of hair behind her ear, "thank you. now get ready, we have thirty minutes. i got you a new toothbrush." she said and left.

joan got up and started undressing, going to the closet and getting her only evening dress and putting it on. when they left, there was a black car waiting for them and it took them to one of the most expensive resturants in london. joan was shocked, but just went on with it.

"what are we doing here?" joan asked once they were seated.

"can't i treat my beautiful girlfriend to a nice dinner?" sherl asked.

"no, not with out something being linked to it. is this for your case?" joan asked.

"maybe," sherl admitted shamefully.

joan sighed and put her face in her hands. "you can't even think of me with out a case."

"that's not true. it's not a case, more of an experiment."

"an experiment? what is it? how many times you can piss me off in one day because you've broken a record." joan said and stood up.

"it's not like that, please just sit and have dinner with me." sherl begged.

"i'm not in the mood any more." joan said and grabbed her coat, heading for the door.

"marry me!" sherl shouted, standing up. everyone in the entire resturant stopped and stared at the two.

john turned to sherl. "what?"

"i-i went out a bought a ring and made us reservations at a nice resturant, isn't this what people are supposed to do?" sherl asked.

joan walked back to her and sat her down, sitting down back across feom her. the people stopped staring and went back to what they were doing before. "that's what ordinary people do, but you're not ordinary."

"i don't know how to do this, i'm not good at feelings, but i love you and you love me and people who love each other do it, so i want to do it." sherl dug something out of her purse. it was a small black box and she opened it it, revealing a beautiful ring. "margert helped me pick it out today," she smiled softly. "will you marry me joan watson?" she asked.

joan got up and hugged sherl. "i'd love to." she said and kissed her. sherl smiled and kissed back.

everyone started clapping for them.

"i have to put the ring on." sherl said as she pulled away from joan. she took joan's hand then took the ring out of the box, slipping it onto joan's finger.

joan smiled and gave her another kiss.

"now, can we skip to the engament sex?" sherl asked.

joan laughed, "let's go then." she said and grabbed her coat again.

sherl hopped up out of her chair and grabbed her coat, following joan out of the resteraunt. they got into the car and once the seperater was up, they were all over each other.