what happened in baskerville

haha, tis short and it's based off those gifs on tumblr, so..

sherlock sat on his bed, criss cross, watching john. his breathing pattern was slow, so he was asleep. tonight was interesting. after this week, sherlock realized his feelings for john were real and not just something his mind made up because he was lonely. he fiddled with the belt on his robe as he watched john's chest rise and fall slowly.

"i love you john." he said. "it's always been hard for me to come to my feelings, but for you, it was easy. thank god you're asleep because i could never to your face, knowing i'd make a fool of myself and you'd never talk to me again, and i can't risk that. you're the only friend i've really had, the only person who doesn't call me a freak, but calls me amazing, and brilliant instead." he sighed and put his face in his hands and sighed deeply. "what am i doing?" he asked himself. he laid down, curling into a ball under his comforter and face the wall.

in the morning, they decided to have breakfast before catching their train. sherlock brought out two cups of coffee and set on in front of john. "good morning."

"morning." john said and took a bite of his eggs. he swallowed them and took a sip of his coffee. "i heard you last night." john said.

"sorry?" sherlock asked, looking off into the distance. he sat down next to john, but faced the other way.

"last night, i was awake. i wasn't alseep, i heard you say you loved me."  he said and turned his head to sherlock.

sherlock looked back at john, setting his mug down and looking for a packet of sugar. "you were drowsy; probably misinterpreting things so," he said and took a packet of sugar and tore it open, pouring it into his coffee.

"you know, i love you, too." john said and smiled softly at sherlock. he went back to eating. "also, you're an idiot."

"i know that." sherlock said and smiled at him.