stripper!lock

hehe, i love this au

john sighed as his mate greg pulled him into the club. "what're we doing here again?" john asked over the loud music.

"to cheer you up!" greg smiled. "come on john, ya gotta get over him."

john groaned and looked around. "this is the third one tonight, i just wanna go home."

greg grabbed him by his hand and pulled him into the crowd. "i got you a special gift." he smirked and pushed john into the black leather couch.

"i swear if it's another lap dance."

"you'll enjoy this one." greg smiled. "promise. now, i'm off to find someone to take home, you're on your own for the rest in the night." he said and put a wad of bills in john's hand, running off.

john sighed and tucked the money in his pocket. he thought about getting up, but maybe greg was right, maybe he'd like this one. after a few minutes a hand ran down john's chest, another hand joining it.

"john watson, i presume?" a deep baritone voice asked in his ear.

john lost it at the voice. "correct."

the man smirked and stuck his hand in the pocket where he put the money. "follow me." he said.

john got up and followed the man, not being able to see what he looked like because it was so dark, but his silhouette was very tall. the man took him to the back leading him to a private room.

"greg told me about you." the voice said again, pushing john onto the bed that was in the room. he shut the door and john stared at the beautiful man in front of him. his face was absolutely gorgeous and john bet that he could cut himself on those cheek bone, and those perfect cupid bow lips, made john lick his own. his eyes traveled down is toned torso and down to the booty shorts that fit him oh so nicely and those heels he was wearing made him ten times taller than he already was. "normally i'm very expensive, but since greg is a close friend of mine, i gave him a discount." the man said and straddled john.

"close friend?" john asked.

"let's just say he's dating some one close to me." the man said and gave his hips a roll, getting a noise. "you can touch." the man smirked and rolled his hips again.

john gripped sherlock's ass and pulled him closer. "so what do they call you?" he hummed.

"the detective, but you can call me sherlock." he grinned and rubbed against john.

"so what do i get?" john asked.

sherlock smirked. "what ever you want, but you have to use a condom."

john grinned and wrapped an arm around sherlock, laying him on the bed and getting on top of him. "do you like it hard?" he asked and grinded against sherlock.

sherlock moaned slightly and nodded.

"how 'bout rough?" he hummed and ran a hand in sherlock's hair, tugging on it slightly.

sherlock nodded and toed his heels off. he pulled john down for a kiss, grabbing john's ass and pulling him flush against his crotch.

john smirked against the kiss and slipped a hand between him and sherlock, palming sherlock.

sherlock moaned against the kiss and pulled john close again.

"you like that, huh?" john smirked.

sherlock nodded and moaned as john palmed him again.

john rose onto his knees and took his shirt off. "i'm guessing people don't usually take the time to pleasure you?" john said and leaned down again, kissing one of sherlock's nipples.

"no," sherlock gasped. "they only pleasure themselves."

"tonight's going to be different, love." john smirked and sucked in the pink bud lightly. "i'm going to find out what makes you tick." he hummed and moved to the other nipple.

sherlock arched his back and smiled, gripping john's hair lightly.

john kissed down sherlock's stomach, watching his face for his reactions. when john kissed right at the hem of sherlock's shorts, sherlock froze. john smirked and hooked his fingers in the hem of the shorts, moving back up sherlock's body. "you want my hand baby?" he asked.

sherlock nodded and cupped the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

"what about my mouth?" john asked as he pulled back.

"oh god yes." sherlock breathed.

john smirked and pulled the shorts off of sherlock, tossing them to he side and getting a condom. he popped the condom in his mouth and went down on sherlock, rolling the condom completely on him.

sherlock let out a low moan and ran a hand through john's hair again, gripping it lightly as he started to bob his head.

john smirked and did this thing with his tongue that made sherlock come instantly. he smirked and pulled off, watching the flushed sherlock. "i've been to two other strip clubs tonight, and i'll definitely be coming back to this one." he removed the condom from sherlock and aimed for the bin. "now how would you like it?" john growled softly. "i can fuck you on your back, or you can ride me, or i can fuck you on your hands and knees, or any other way you'd like." he said into sherlock's lobe, nipping at it lightly.

"let me ride you." he breathed. "god, please, let me ride you." he begged.

john chuckled deeply and rolled onto his back. sherlock sat up and undid john's jeans, pulling them off of him along with his pants. he grabbed a condom and the lube, rolling the condom onto john's cock and lubing it up, giving it a few extra pumps. "i do hope you come back," sherlock moaned softly as he sunk down onto john, "you are by far the best." he groaned, sitting fully down on john's length.

"the price will be a problem." john moaned lightly and gripped sherlock's hips.

"then we'll get together sometime, fuck buddies." sherlock moaned as he started riding john. he started slow until he got used to the feeling then went faster, rolling his hips every so often.

john was a mess underneath him, trying his best not to thrust up into the brunette, wanting to let him do what ever he wanted since he was normally paid to do other men's wishes. that was until sherlock started to beg for john to fuck him. john flipped them over and pounded into sherlock.

"john..!" sherlock moaned loudly when he hit his prostate. "christ!" he groaned, coming all over his stomach.

john came after him, pulling out and tying the condom off, tossing it in the bin. "you were good." he panted as he got up, pulling on his clothes again.

"not as good as you." sherlock smirked and pulled on his shorts again.

"the fuck buddies thing, were you serious?" john asked as he picked up sherlock's heels off the floor, sitting on the bed.

sherlock blushed and took his shoes. "only if you wanted." he said and put the heels back on.

"of course i want, i still have things to learn about you." john said and stood, holding a hand out for sherlock.

sherlock took it and stood up. "i get off at two."

"i'll be waiting." john smirked and grabbed sherlock's ass, making his squeal slightly.

start of the new year with some smut.