soul mate

this is like that post where your soul mate's name is like written on you when you're born so... also kinda teen!lock i guess.

john let out a frustrated sigh and plopped down onto his sister's sofa. twenty two damn years and he still hasn't found his soul mate. he looked at the marking on his fore arm. what kind of name was sherlock? he turned on the telly and switched the channel to the game.

"i have meet hundreds of johns in my life, and they're all boring and make me want to strangle them." sherlock said to his older brother, sitting in his desk chair. he looked at his forearm. "such an ordinary name. john." he sighed heavily.

"you still have time." mycroft snapped back. "i still haven't found a greg that can stand me."

sherlock looked at his brother. "well that's you're fault cause your such a dick all the time." he said and stood.

"it's not like you're any better, brother mine." mycroft said back, rasing a brow.

sherlock rolled his eyes. "i'm off to the lab, don't text or call." he grabbed his coat and put it on. "lock the door on your way out." he said and left.

john decided to go for a walk once his sister came home with her girlfriend and they kicked him out. he walked through the park, watching all the happy couples. it made him feel a mixture of anger and sadness. he just wanted to find his soul mate, but it was impossible with the name sherlock. again, who the hell names their child sherlock? he sighed and stuffed his hand in his pockets.

"john!" a voice called. he knew that voice. he stopped in his steps and turned around. it was no other than the warm face of mike stamford.

"hey mike." he smiled.

mike caught up to him and they started walking agian. "why're you out here, walking by yourself?"

"harry and clara kicked me out and i have no where else to go."

"do you wanna grab a cuppa, talk for a bit?" mike asked.

"i don't see why not," john shrugged.

they walked over to a small coffee stand then walked around for a bit, sitting down on a bench.

"how's marie?" john asked mike.

"oh she's great," mike smiled. "real great, i think she's the one."

"that's good." john mumbled, drinking his coffee.

"still no luck?" mike asked.

john nodded and looked at his friend. "there aren't a lot of sherlocks in the world."

mike smiled. "i know a lad that might be able to help."

"really?" john asked, raising a brow.

mike nodded. "i'll take you to him."

john got up excidetly. "come on then." he said and started walking towards the road.

mike laughed and chased after john, throwing his coffee away.

going to bart's was a weird place to find some one to help john find his soul mate, but he went along with it. they went up to the lab and a tall, dark haired man was standing over a microscope. "who'd you bring this time?" he asked mike.

"a friend, john." mike said with a smirk.

the man's head snapped up as he looked at mike, then to the blond standing next to him. he walked over to the blond and rolled up his shirt sleeve.

"christ. can't you ask first?" john asked, annoyed with the man already.

"how many men have you met with the name sherlock?" the man asked john.

"maybe three or four." john shrugged.

the man smiled down at john. "the name's sherlock holmes."

john looked up at the man then grabbed his wrist and pulled back his shirt sleeve. "i-i'm john watson." he stuttered.

"i'll leave you two to it." mike smiled and left.

"dinner tonight?" john asked.

sherlock nodded. "i know an italian place." he said, still amazed that he found a john with his name on his wrist. it might be wrong though. it was before, but he had hope in this one.

"great." john pulled out his phone. "you should probably give me your number." he said and handed sherlock his phone.

sherlock put his number in and texted himself, putting john's number in his phone. "does six work?" sherlock asked.

"six works great." john smiled.

"good."

"i'll see you at six then?" john asked.

sherlock smiled shyly and nodded. "six." he said.

john turned and headed for the doors when sherlock stopped him. "wait, john." he said and placed a hand on his shoulder, turning him around.

"what?" john asked.

his question was quickly answered when he felt a soft pair of lips connect with his. he kissed back, placing his hands on sherlock's hips and pulling him closer by his shirt.

sherlock pulled back, panting heavily. "six?" he asked again.

john nodded. "six," he breathed, backing out of the lab. he smiled as he walked out of the hospital. he finally found his soul mate.