Dirty Talk

im just giving up on capitalizing so sorry if it bothers you but it just takes too much work and im lazy

**

for john's lunch break he got a visit from sherlock. they've both been busy for the last couple weeks, sherlock with cases and john with work, so by the time sherlock gets back from the yard john is in bed. he always left sherlock some dinner and sherlock ate it, then took a shower, and went to bed. when he woke up, john was gone.

"what are you doing here?" john asked with a smile.

sherlock sat down across from him. "i finished that case at the yard and thought i'd come a see you."

"so you'll be home when i get off?"

"i should be."

"you better."

sherlock stayed until john's lunch was over, talking with him and stealing bites of his samdwich. john asked if he needed to pick something up for dinner on his way home and sherlock said no and he was going to cook tonight. john was surprised that sherlock was going to cook, but he was actually pretty good at it.

when john got home, the door to the kitchen was closed and locked, so john went through the one leading into the living room. he saw that the lights were off and sherlock had lit candles and put them around the living room. john took off his coat and walked into the kitchen, finding sherlock standing at the stove, humming along to his music and dancing in place. john smiled and walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around him and kissed the back of his neck.

sherlock relaxed into john. "dinner is almost ready."

"what'd you make?" john hummed.

sherlock turned the stove top off and turned around in john's hold. "pasta pesto with chicken."

"sounds good. what's with the candles?"

"a nice touch for dinner."

"oh really?"

"yeah." sherlock mumbled, giving john a kiss.

john tried to kiss back but sherlock pulled back. john pouted his lip for another kiss.

"i'm afraid we won't make it to actual dinner if i give you another kiss."

"you don't know that."

"i know we haven't had sex in two weeks and the way you stared at me today clearly told me you wanted something."

"i want some of the pasta pesto."

sherlock smiled and grabbed two bowls from the cupboard. he gave them to john while he got two wine glasses and filled them, taking them into the living room and sitting on the couch. john followed behind him, trading hims a bowl of pasta for a glass of wine. 

john finished first and set his empty bowl and glass on the coffee table, scooting closer. sherlock got the hint and set his bowl on the coffee table.

"i kept thinking of you today after you left." john said, rubbing sherlock's inner thigh.

sherlock slouched and spread his legs. "you did?"

"yeah. you want to know what i was thinking of?"

sherlock nodded. "yes," he breathed.

john smirked. "i thought about you, laying naked on the bed, begging for my cock."

sherlock blushed and listened, feeling himself growing in his trousers.

"i thought about you fucking yourself with your fingers while you sucked my cock." john's fingers skimmed over the buldge in sherlock's trousers.

sherlock let out a soft whimper and bucked his hips at the touch.

john smirked. "you like when i talk dirty to you?"

sherlock nodded. "of course i do. keep talking." he begged.

john chuckled lightly. "i thought about your perfect mouth around my cock as i fucked your throat." john palmed sherlock.

sherlock moaned and grabbed the collar of john's shirt. "w-want me to do that?"

"i'm not done talking to you." john growled in sherlock's ear.

sherlock burried his face in john's neck, bitting the skin as he palmed him again.

"i thought about you licking my cum off your face." john unfasend sherlock's trousers and slipped his hand into them.

"john..." sherlock moaned.

"i thought about my cock fucking your tight arse as you begged for more." john teased the tip of sherlock's cock with his thumb.

sherlock bucked his hips and bit the skin on johm's neck harder.

"i thought about how hard i could fuck you and how long you'd last."

sherlock bucked his hips into john's hand as he pumped his cock.

"i thought about my cum leaking out of your open hole."

"john please.." sherlock whined.

"what?" he asked, inching his hand out of his pants.

"fuck me. please." sherlock begged.

john pulled his hand out of sherlock's trousers. "go wait for me in the bedroom."

sherlock got up and sprinted to the bedroom, shedding his clothes and laying on the bed. john stayed back and put the dishes in the sink, waiting a couple of minutes before going to the bedroom. sherlock was laying on the bed, face flushed, fingers working him open.

"some one couldn't wait." john smirked, taking his shirt off.

sherlock opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was a moan.

john chuckled and took his pants and trousers off, climbing onto the bed. he pulled sherlock's fingers out of him and got in between his legs.

"please, john." sherlock whined.

john stayed silent and grabbed the lube, lubing himself up. once he finished, john flipped sherlock onto his stomach and pushed into him in one full motion.

sherlock pushed his face into the bed and moaned out. john wasn't gentle. he started out with deep thrusts, getting faster every thrust. sherlock was a moaning mess. two weeks without any sexual contact changes you and the way you felt. soon enough, john was pounding into sherlock, making the bed shake. sherlock came with a loud orgasm, loud enough for the street to hear. john came right after sherlock, thrusting deep into him just a few more times before he pulled out.

sherlock laid flat on the bed, trying to catch his breath, as john got up and got a wet cloth for sherlock. he had to flip sherlock over and clean him off, throwing the cloth into the bathroom and taking the duvet off the bed and covered them with the sheet.

"we need to do that more often." sherlock said, nuzzling into john's neck.

"i can take off tomorrow and we can make dinner together."

sherlock kissed john's neck softly. "if we even make it to dinner."

john chuckled and kissed sherlock's head. they deffiently wern't making it to dinner tomorrow.