october 14

will;

my mom and i were watching rick & morty because she wants to have more mother-son bonding times.

in a scene, morty's mom cries while drinking wine and i mistakenly said "she seems to be an alcoholic and possibly has depression".

can you guess what my mom said?

"depression is not a thing. she's just sad. for fuck's sake, tyler."

i have no idea how i haven't left this awful household before.

they're just pushing me towards leaving more and more. i want to leave this city behind and forget this part of my life ever existed.

maybe during the summer, once i have miss stirling off my back.

i can take a job before school begins and i can enroll myself for junior year and senior year later on. that sounds good enough.

i'd have to work 25/8 to have money to support myself though...

we'll see.

one thing, i'll obviously bring you with me.

i told miss stirling about the glowing red and blue lights that i see every now and then. she asked me to explain them as best as i could, and i did.

she isn't sure what i mean.

"they're like flashes of light. or orbs, yeah more like orbs. and they're around when i write, most of the time at least."

she still didn't understand.

i had to brush it off and change the topic.

how odd.

looked extremely hot today.

t.r.j.

„"„

big gatherings really aren't josh's favorite thing. like with the party from days prior, he is walking around the gardens with no direction.

his friends are running around, playing what can only be called street soccer and talking nonsense about their girlfriends or boyfriends. he decided that since he is bringing nothing to the conversation, he might as well enjoy the scenery.

ever since he met brendon, he's wanted to live in his house. it is like his sister's barbie dollhouse. only this time it is in real life and the boys actually have dicks.

the many colored roses and tulips acquire his attention. they're so pretty and delicate, barely blooming due to the colder months' presence. dew covered majority of the red roses and the yellow tulips. it's absolutely breathtaking to josh.

he takes one of the yellow tulips, knowing that neither brendon nor his mother would mind about it. he puts the flower ever so delicately in his backpack, right next to the journal.

tyler seems like a yellow tulip kind of guy.

{🌹💌🌹}

pre-written chapter #4 yayy look at me being productive and shit

yellow is honestly my new favorite color, black is still my ultimate fav tho.

-alaska