december 8

faq

hi guys. i made a q & a yesterday and noticed that a few people kept asking similar questions or things i've answered before. so i decided to make a faq!!

how old are you? when's your birthday? i'm 16 years old, my birthday is on december 1st.
do you live with your parents? no, i don't. i live somewhere else.
are you gay? i'm panromantic homosexual so, in a way yes.
where do you live? in a small town a few hours away from cleveland, ohio.
do you go to high school? i'm homeschooled.
do you have a job? yeah. i'm not gonna tell any details for safety reasons.
when did you start writing poetry? a few months ago. i mostly threw the drafts away bc i thought they were all bad.
would you consider writing a poetry book? maybe in the future when i have enough to make one.
are you in a relationship? not right now. and i don't plan to be in one anytime soon.
do you have instagram/twitter/any other social media? no. i only have this blog for personal reasons.
i wanna be your friend, where can i talk to you? through private message, that's all i have. and i'm sorry if i take a long time to answer your message.

i'll add more questions in the future as i keep getting them.

see you guys tomorrow!!

-tyler

„"„

josh finishes packing his bags while he talks to brendon on the phone. they have planned their route almost perfectly. josh would prefer to go to every city but they can't physically do that in the amount of time they have.

he has the essentials with him, and a few miscellaneous items. he packed double the clothes since it's been colder and who knows he might need it. they plan to buy food at a target before they leave for the road. mostly junk food and things they can do at a cheap hotel room that have a basic stove and microwave. that means lots of ramen noodles and oreos, which josh appreciates.

"are you bringing your switch?" josh asks as he folds his fourth pair of pants and puts it next to the others.

"of course. we need some kind of entertainment, y'know?"

"true. i'm sure we can play at rest stops or something." he hasn't taken in what this trip really means. he is too focused on the end that he hasn't thought about the journey to get there. he just wants to find tyler, even if he doesn't want to be found.

they have a plan. to make sure josh's parents don't find out, they'll take a few pictures at brendon's house and will post them as the days go by. truly a genius idea.

"are you ready to find your lover boy?"

josh rolls his eyes even if brendon can't see him. "shut up. and i am. i want to know if he is okay. he could be lying in his blog. he could be in danger."

"wouldn't it be crazy if he actually never left?"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean, what if he stayed here but he was so ashamed to go in public that he just stays home. you said he's homeschooled, right? he could be in his house."

"no no. he said he doesn't live with his parents. and for what i read in his journal, he really disliked them." he knows tyler would never do that. he remembers how on one of the entries he was planning on leaving, with a date and all.