october 21

will;

happiness.

i want to feel that.

how long until i can feel it again?

who will be the person who will get a genuine smile out of me?

what will the situation for said person, smile and happiness be?

will i have to fake that smile just to get that person's hopes up?

i wonder.

t.r.j

„"„

josh's mom is only a block away from the school when practice is over. he noticed tyler staring at him during the whole two hours. given, josh and the rest of the team were shirtless since the day was too hot for november.

tyler had to awkwardly wait for josh to have a quick shower.

if josh weren't so oblivious, he would've noticed tyler eye fucking him as he saw him in nothing but a towel.

"just putting it out there,"josh begins to say so the weird silence between them goes away,"history is not my cup of tea."

"i-it's fine. i looked through the requirements and the project is very easy if we're smart about it." tyler's little devil smile is ten times cuter than his regular smile.

"i'm glad you're my partner. i would've done all the work if i had another one."

"that's horrible,"tyler mostly mumbles as josh's mom arrives.

josh gets in the front, leaving his new friend to sit alone in the back. "hey, sweetie,"momma dun says cheerfully,"who's this new friend of yours?"

momma dun starts driving as josh introduces them to each other. "mom, this is tyler. he's my partner in a history project. tyler, this is my mom. she birthed me 17 years ago."

"joshua!"

"what? it's not like i'm lying!"josh chuckles and appreciates his history partner's laugh to the cheap joke.

"what's the project about?"momma dun changes the subject, embarrassed about her son's comment.

"we have to do a presentation on the roman empire and a lot of other stuff. it's due in like a month."

tyler speaks up to correct him,"we also have to do a 3d map of it. we need to have it done a week before the due date on the paper so we know what to say better. the oral testing will be the most important one."

"really?! wow, mr. jefferson expects a lot from us then."

"all teachers do,"tyler confirms,"some more than others."

{🌹💌🌹}

next chapter will be about the project making and shit

four chapters done!! yay. i'm proud of myself

-alaska