october 22

will;

looked so happy today.

it made me happy.

his smile is the purest, most beautiful thing i've seen in my 16 years of life.

i wish i was the one making him smile.

maybe when i get the courage needed to talk to him i will.

t.r.j

„"„

josh is waiting for tyler in the library. it has small rooms that students can use to do projects, study or anything else school related. they booked room c during lunch and their free period, which they so happen to have at the same time.

"hey! sorry i'm late." tyler opens the door, carrying a bag filled with the materials needed for the 3d map aside from his backpack.

josh immediately gets up and helps him with it. then he closes the door and sits again on the chair he was previously on. "you've been carrying this thing around from your locker?"

"y-yeah. that's why i took so long to get here." the brunet boy sits on the other chair and sets his backpack on the floor next to him.

"i could've helped you. gimme your phone. i'll give you my number so you can text me whenever you need anything."

the offer makes the younger boy's eyes widen. "r-really?"

"of course! i'd hate for you to do this again. i wanna help."

tyler gets his phone out of his backpack and unlocks it, opening the contacts app in advance. "h-here."

the older boy takes it and types his number to the 'new contact' screen. he also chooses his contact name: josh from history💝.

he thinks about the heart for a moment, quickly changing it to something else. he settles down for this: josh from history👽. he can't help but notice that tyler has very little to almost no other contacts. he wants to change that.

he hands the phone back to its owner,"here you go. now you can text me whenever. even if it's about what you should have for dinner."

"i will."

„"„

once at home, the first notification josh gets is from tyler.

unknown: hi josh!!
unknown: it's tyler from history

josh from history👽: hi tyler. just added your number. 'sup?

tyler🌹: just wanted to say hi
tyler🌹: also i changed your contact name. hope you don't mind that. i have an order with them

josh👽: as long as you kept the emoji, i'm fine with it

tyler🌹: i did!
tyler🌹: anyway, we made great progress!! i'm proud of us. we can get together tomorrow too?
tyler🌹: it's okay if you're busy

josh👽: sure! i don't have practice so we can finish the map then

tyler🌹: okay!! well, see you tomorrow!