|22|: In Your Wildest Dreams

The once quiet environment had turned into a whole ruckus. Avery was frightened and didn't know how long she'd have until someone came to save her.

She prayed over and over again.

Avery called the Warehouse Hotline and knew that it will take long for someone to arrive, she couldn't call anyone, since the egocentric maniac took her phone and smashed it into pieces.

Something or someone grabbed her by the shirt, her breathing hitched at the back of her throat. Widened eyes and sweat beads forming.

Avery's heart was beating so much that it felt like it was going to pop out.

"Ah, what do we have here? Fresh meat." He licked his lips maliciously, disgusting Avery even more.

"L-let me go, p-p-please!" She pleaded as the man chuckled, the cigarette whiffing itself into her nose; the toxic hitting her face made her feel sick.

"I've heard that one before." He pushed Avery down causing her to fall onto the marble floor. Her heart beat decreased by the slightest, not enough to calm her throbbing head.

"Hurry up, Wal. The cops will be here any moment."

"Shut up, Dan!" The person named Wal yelled, as Avery winced. Her best friend beside her in fear. IVs connected to her as she looked pale.

The two men noticed Avery and Georgia as they smirked maliciously before crawling towards Avery and Georgia who were both fearing for their life and safety.

"What do we do with these?"

"Let us go!" Avery pushed all the courage she had in her and spat these words, this earned an annoyed look causing the man to lift his hand up, ready to come in contact with Avery's skin as she whimpered; edging her face away from him.

When, all of a sudden, the man was on the other side. His friend was also too slow to realise what was going on, when someone began punching the 'Wal' guy first with their fists.

Blood was oozing down, Wal's face as the figure seemed to see the other guy named Dan inching closer to her by pushing the metal tray. The figure dropped Wal and started battling out Dan.

Avery and Georgia both were feeling light headed and feeling like they were going to pass out.

Their eyelids started to droop, blackening them out.

"Ahh!" Dan lunged at the figure causing them to dodge as Dan threw multiple throws, trying to take them out. The mysterious figure disregarding them effortlessly.

The figure kicked Dan down as Dan threw the hospital equipment, the figure dodging diligently. Dan, looked scared and surprised, by this as he lunged at the mystery figure who ducked, causing Dan to smack into the wall.

The figure saw Wal getting up as they grabbed him by the collar and threw punches in the direction of Wal who wasn't fast enough to dodge them.

However, Wal had dodged a few that came his way and kicked the mysterious figure who dropped back down on to the bed before flipping over down onto the marble floor as the hospital chair broke through the bed.

The figure got up and dodged the remaining parts of the weapon in hand and kicked out the legs of the chair from Wal's hands and kicked him straight into the abdomen, pushing him down as his head hit into the lamp, knocking him out.

Dan was started to get up grabbing a piece of glass, when the figure saw the metal chair legs on the floor flicking it up with their legs and dodging Dan's hit, however, the glass shard was slammed into the side of the figure causing them to look down at their bloody state; before looking right back up at Dan again.

The figure grabbed the chair leg and whacked the glass off of Dan and threw a blow as he dodged it, continuing the fight. The figure ducked even at the pain riding up at their side. 

"Give it up, you're gonna fail anyway."

"In your wildest dreams." An altered spoke as the figure did a 360 degree flip and kicked Dan flying him right out through the hospital wall.

The figure had a mask on their face covering their face or any sort of way to recognise them. This figure saw the two girls on the floor and made their way to the two girls.

"Hey, you, get up."

Avery opened her eyes slightly to see a blurry image, someone wearing black and telling her to get up, she knew the voice was altered but despite it being altered it sounded quite dangerous yet cool.

The figure stood up and knew the cops were going to make their way to the hospital, thinking fast, the figure saw the window and jumped out and fell down clutching onto the railings. They had climbed down and jumped the rest of the way, until their feet landed on the ground.

The figure grasped onto their side to feel more blood staining their side.

The distinct sound of the police sirens happening brought the figure back to life as they moved into an alleyway putting pressure on their wound.

"Been a long day?"