|61|: Who Is This New Villain?

"Welcome to the-."

"Hey, sweet cheeks."

"What's up, grit salt?"

On the other end of the line there was a slight chuckle which caused Chase to shake her head at the stupid possibilities of this person calling the Warehouse Hotline's services.

"Seriously, is that how you're going to greet me?"

"Would you prefer to be called, trash bag or my personal favourite sewage pipe."

The person chuckled slightly.

"Ouch, how many guys have enjoyed those pick up lines."

"You'd be surprised since none of them are callous as yourself."

"I've called to inform you about the new villain striking down the great superheroes."

"Yeah, so?"

"Wouldn't you like to know who this time?"

"I'm assuming you're going to tell me, either way."

"Ding, ding, ding. It's Jingle."

Chase looked sort of surprised by this newfound information. Who was this villain that first took down, Goodie and now Jingle? What was going on?

"Jingle? As in the strong, likely Jingle? That's how I know it's a lie."

"Oh, believe me, I'm not lying, pretty lady. This villain took her down single handedly."

Chase listened carefully to this newfound information. Who had the power to take Goodie and Jingle down? They were practically unbeatable, could it be Destroy? It couldn't be him certainly, since this messenger said it was a new villain, but who?

"Who is this new villain?"

"That, sweetheart cannot be disclosed over the phone. Meet me tonight at Alleyway 87/88. 9pm, don't be late."

"Don't count on it."

And the line went dead.