|51|: Let Me Finish

As soon as Chase entered Premises 101 again, she had seen that most of the place had been cleared up. She had been stopped by Avery.

"Where'd you go?" Avery looked a little annoyed with a hint of concern in her tone.

Chase kicked her lips as Avery had noticed from the corner of her eye, Chase's blood stained knuckles. She hissed on the inside but grimaced on the outside.

"Are you joking?" Avery breathed out as Chase noticed what Avery was on about.

"You really couldn't stop for one moment and not attack someone?!" Avery yelled as Chase saw a few eyes upon them.

"Relax." Chase brushed it off.

"What's wrong?" Danny entered the conversation.

"Look what she did." Chase furrowed her brows slightly as Danny stared at Chase's knuckles.

"What's this?" Danny asked curious.

"Nothing." Chase ignored his question.

"Yo, Memphis!" Danny called as Chase rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"Look." Danny gestured to Chase's state.

Her pale skin had some colour coming from her tinted pink cheeks, her lips were more brighter than usual, her hood had masked her hair, but you could see some pieces of hair were currently stray. Her knuckles had blood stained on them and had cuts.

Overall Chase looked terrible.

"What'd you do, Chase?" Memphis slowly asked.

"More importantly which person did you damage?" Danny asked.

"I like how they all get straight to the point."

"We are all villains after all and the author doesn't do long plots." Danny shrugged as Memphis nodded her head.

"Hyde." Chase simply stated.

"That-." Danny cut himself short after receiving a death glare from his sister. "Psycho... what'd he do exactly?"

"He's got relation to Destroy." Chase slowly responded trying to keep a low tone.

Memphis and Danny's eyebrows raised in sync. They looked at Chase surprised and almost not believing what she said.

"How'd you figure that out?" Memphis asked as she folded her arms.

"When he glared at me-."

"That doesn't count." Avery shook her head.

"Let me finish." Chase looked at her as she continued. "I saw in his eyes, some form of fuel. When I had a doubt that he was going to pull some trick, he proved me right. I saw him walk off mid point of cleaning and he was one of the first people that started the fight." Chase looked between the four who were standing in front of her.

"Hyde had a cell phone. One that looked different than a cell phone. A villain one precisely. It had the eagle sign on it." Memphis gasped as Danny swallowed.

Avery and Georgia grew curious.

"Eagle?" Memphis swallowed as Chase nodded her head reluctantly.

"What's wrong with an eagle?" Avery asked as Chase's eyes moved towards Avery.

"The eagle is a dangerous, dangerous villains association. They're ruthless, disgusting and."

"Horrifying." Memphis swallowed.

This seemed to affect Memphis more than Danny or Chase. Who were this association and why were they scaring villains like Memphis who seemed to be scary herself?

"If you thought Chase was ruthless, they're extremely more gut-wrenching." Danny painfully answered.

"What they do to make you all seem pale faced?" Georgia asked curious.

Memphis sniffled as Chase looked away, Danny looked up before breathing out.

"What..." Avery and Georgia trailed off.

"They are bad people. They shouldn't ever be crossed with." Memphis harshly stated as Chase nodded her head.

"So I followed Hyde outside and found him talking on the phone. I, of course destroyed the phone and also..." Chase was looking for the right words.

"Kicked his butt and knocked him out clean on the ground?" Danny figured as Chase nodded her head.

"Drew's taking care of it." Chase explained as the two nodded their heads.

"I know Hyde has some connection to Destroy, but he was far too stubborn. So he knew that I would beat that living day lights out of him if he didn't." Chase paused. "So he gave me a location." Memphis' ears perked up upon hearing that.

"Which is?" Danny trailed off as Chase looked between Memphis and Danny.

"Headquarters 103." Memphis closed her eyes shut as she contained herself, Avery and Georgia both seemed to realise this.

"Where is headquarters 103?" Georgia asked slowly as Chase's lips parted slightly, before answering.

"Where Georgia was knocked out..."