|77|: Get Even?

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in updating I am very busy nowadays. Anyways, Destroy was revealed! What do you all think? Was it a surprise or a 'who' or even a caught you off guard reaction?

I hope you enjoy the more upcoming chapters, anyways enjoy reading!

*

With her body being carried to the hospital, Chase had fallen unconscious as the sound of her friends were weeping in sorrow and grief. They couldn't loose this friend of theirs. She was far too important to them.

"I cannot loose you, Dianna." Avery's tears fell from her face as she swallowed back the lump forming in her throat. She held onto to the bloody hand of Dianna not letting go of her.

"I am not letting you leave me." She shook her head.

They had reached the hospital within moments and Chase was taken into the emergency theatre, ready to be operated on. The whole villain and superhero society had watched the fight off on the rooftop. What had happened between two villains.

That's why, the villains and superheroes started battling out Underdog, Turmoil, Demolition, Floyd, Hyde and Destroy himself together and causing them to weep in fear. They had worked so well together that it surprised people. Ashtrid was in the Hole of Horror where he was locked up for good.

Chase, in the meanwhile was fighting for her life. She was undergoing some serious operation as her friends and family waited outside the theatre.

It was two hours when the doctor came out of the emergency room to break the news. "She's slipped into a coma."

"Two comas already?" Memphis' voice cracked hearing that her friend was in a critical state.

"She lost a lot of blood and we're doing our best to keep her alive."

Everyone was blank, they were lost without Chase, they had become sullen and heartbroken upon hearing this news. They didn't know what to feel.

Storm felt a part of him destroyed, Goodie felt disgusted. Evan felt like he had lost a part of him. Xavier and Hunter showed up within seconds because they had arrived late and caught Destroy along the way.

"What's the news?" Xavier asked swallowing.

"She's in a coma." Avery's voice cracked.

"Wh-wha?" Xavier found it difficult to stand, upon hearing those four words.

"She's in a..." Hunter trailed off, feeling broken, by this news.

It was true, he still had those undeniable feelings for Chase, he never mustered enough courage to tell her those words that were locked away in his heart. But knowing that she was in this state, made him think that what if he never gets the chance to tell her how he had felt.

He swallowed pushing past those thoughts as the surgeons brought out Chase, everyone standing up to see her pale body in a blue hospital gown. Bandages around her forehead, a busted lip with very pink lips and an oxygen mask.

The sight broke everyone as they didn't know how long they could take this. Evan swallowed after he licked his lips upon seeing Chase in this state.

Storm looked even more angry seeing his former girlfriend lying on a hospital bed as she was being taken to a hospital ward.

Everyone followed behind to stand outside the ward, to see Chase being hooked up to IVs and the machinery monitoring her heartbeat, vitals and etc.