|78|: Get Up, You Moron

He made his way towards her bed and sat down taking hold of his sister's hand that had wires connected to the machine with blood dripping into a little tube. Daniel licked his lips as he almost lost it.

"I can't believe that beast toyed with you like this." He sighed not taking his eyes off of Dianna. "I can't let my twin go away from me." There were fresh tears welling up in Daniel's eyes.

"I miss the days where we would play soccer, where I'd teach you how to throw and play football. The days where I'd see you cheer for me in the stadium." He stopped reminiscing the moments, a small smile playing onto his lips.

"You wore the team's colours and painted your face. As well as my jersey number to show how much you supported me." He chuckled lightly.

"I wanna be able to hang out with you, I wanna be able to joke around and throw mud at you like I did when we were five. Or hear you wake me up at 3 in the morning to go on late drives."

"Please heal quickly. I need you." He brought Dianna's hands to his lips as he let a tear slip by, wiping it away from his cheek, placing Dianna's hand down slowly and getting up, leaving the room.

"Get up, you moron. I need you in my life. I need you to be the Queen of Kingdom of Fear again." Xavier looked at his best friend holding her hand.

"Don't you wanna see how Ariadna is doing? And her people?"

"I actually miss hearing you call me geek." Hunter chuckled. "You're too special to not have in my life."

"I've never been a great friend but you made me realise that you can be friends with people only if you put your heart out there." Georgia grasped Chase's hand.

"Not once did I think you wouldn't protect me. You gave me the hope of learning about new kinds of friendship and I'm glad to have you in my life, Dianna. So don't leave me hanging. We need you back. Please come back." The crystalline eyes had dropped a tear, sighing heavily.

"I miss teasing Jorge, with you. It's no fun. It's been a week! I miss having you around the place and always telling me to open the door." Memphis sobbed. "I need you, Dianna. I really do." Her voice cracked, shaking uncontrollably.

"Hey, Chase. I know you can hear me. We're all worried and we all need you. I miss hearing your crazy taunts and hear you laughing at Memphis." Danny chuckled. "I miss you kicking people's butts." Danny smiled remembering Chase's heroic acts.

"Hey," Evan sighed as he smiled slightly. "Like I said on the dance floor, I'm glad I met you. You bring this new thrill to me and the way your eyes ignite a special flame makes my heart skip a beat." Evan closed an eye, a smile crawling across his lips. "I know cheesy. But it's true."

"I miss seeing your eyes twinkle with that light and knowing that you're fit and ready to tackle down other villains." Evan sighed softly as he picked up Chase's hands and gave it a small peck.

"I never knew you were this big of a dangerous woman, but I always figured you were a warrior either way." Cameron chuckled. "I really would like to no more about Chase. After all the fascinating tales I've heard from Memphis and Xavier, you seem pretty cool." He paused.

"We all miss you, I know I do."

"I would've never thought I'd be friends with a dangerous villain but I've rattled and beaten beasts and snakes." Logan smiled. "You seem like an interesting person, Chase. I know you're trying to overcome this battle of your own and I've just to say, we're anticipating for you to wake up."