|73|: Kingdom Of Fear

Chase sat in the chair not knowing how Georgia and Avery were going to be like when it came to makeup and hair. She knew Avery got excited very quickly and Georgia was the calm but bubbly one at the same time. It was a gamble, she was going to have to make.

"Relax and go put on your dress." Avery ordered as Chase looked at her demanding state, making her way to her bedroom, into her massive walk-in and pulled out the dress, that she had picked out to wear.

It was a mauve pink colour that accentuated against her fair complexion. The pink dress reached to the floor as the upper part of the body was lace and created an artistic design with an intricate vibe to it. The white stood out against the pink giving it an elegant chance as it started from the bottom of her neck. An A line dress.

The sleeves were three quarters with the same white intricate design lingering until it reached three quarters of her arms. From the lower half of the dress, there was a chiffon fabric to it, which swayed perfectly, covering her completely, giving off that modest yet classy look.

Chase stared at herself in the mirror, her elongating frame proved to be quite a beauty with this dress, as it showed her true height. Guess she got that from her mother.

She made her way back to the girls to see Georgia placed a black cloak over her like they did in the hairdressers.

"Reduces any makeup fall-age." She smiled as Georgia started pulling out foundation, eyeshadows to try and match with Chase's dress, wanting this to be perfect.

Avery had started on Memphis' hair as she straightened her natural curls to give off a shiny, straight, sleek look.

"So, are you excited?" Georgia asked applying a base of primer into Chase's face.

"Not really." Chase shook her head. "If you mean excited to see Xavier dancing and having girls hit on him, then yeah." She flashed a bright set of teeth as the girls laughed at this.

"Ah, Xavier is a delight. I'm glad he's back in town." Memphis smiled as Georgia and Avery smiled at Memphis.

"Xavier is Chase's best friend. The only person that makes her smile." Chase turned her head to Memphis as Georgia and Avery giggled. "It's true. Xavier treats Chase like a Queen and she treats him like a King. They practically had their own magical kingdom when they were seven years old." Memphis smiled reminiscing old memories as Chase released a small smile, with Georgia grabbing some concealer.

"It was the Kingdom of Fear." Chase recollected the memories of Xavier and her chasing after each other in their favourite forest, they'd always roam and search for adventures together. "Ariadna was the lost soldier. She needed our help." Chase smiled.

"So, being the King and Queen they helped." Memphis continued the story. "They helped this Ariadna and gave her a safe home." Memphis admitted as Chase chuckled.

"Main point is, Xavier and Chase could run a kingdom if they wished too, they had this inseparable bond that no one could break if they tried too."

"Aww, don't be so modest, Memphis." Chase said amused.

"But it was true, some were jealous of their friendship."

"Kinda like mine and Georgia's friendship. People used to try and tear us apart, but we fought back ten times harder." Avery smiled in accomplishment as the two girls fist-bumped each other.