|32|: How I Found You

Chase was sitting on the ledge of an abandoned building staring ahead at the city, the view of this city looked breathless and she enjoyed this the most.

Hotlines were buzzing with fear, villains were ready to become victorious and superheroes, well they were ready to chase after.

Swinging her legs about, slowly, Chase watched the vibrant colours of the city as she felt a presence behind her.

"Made your mind up?" She turned around to see the Underdog smirking.

"How'd I know you're here? Or how I found you, Chase?"

Her eyes narrowed as she saw the Underdog smirk.

"It's time for your fate, Chase." He zapped some rays in her direction as Chase rolled over, her wound still fresh. She got up and stared at him.

"What are these?" He arched a brow. "These are rays, that can turn you into a monster under my command or even kill you."

"Let's see which one you will be." He positioned himself as he quickly fired the rays that were zapping from his palms, Chase moved out the way just in time.

"What do you want?" Chase asked.

"To seek revenge, from you." He tried to zap as Chase dodged hidden near the wall.

"What are you going to gain?" She continued as he shot some rays in her direction, missing of course.

"Happiness. You becoming a slave."

"You see I've heard a lot about you Chase. You're strong and powerful. You're also a villain. But you sometimes go off track."

"I'm not sure why though. When clearly the right team is in front of you." The Underdog looked at Chase with knowing.

"I am-."

"A villain?"

"Oh I believe you, but do they?" The Underdog spoke as people were summoned dressed in black spandex and heading towards Chase.

She had to battle them out, it was her only option.

Throwing her fists at them, they either dodged them or used their own. She had to think fast and had to use her skills. Chase, grabbed a few of the 'minion's' wrists and pushed them over onto the others. She had kicked them or flipped them over, or even knocked them out.

They swung at her, but she dodged it diligently, she pushed them over or made them fall to the ground. All of the minions were knocked out and had disappeared.

"Hm, so you do know how to fight."

Chase threw her fist as the Underdog and her started to battle it out.

"You know you can't win this one."

"You know you can't either." She kicked him in the stomach making him double over.

She stuck her hand out as a silver rod teleported into her hands, she used this as a weapon to knock out the Underdog as he began to throw punches in the direction of Chase. Some of which she dodged and others which brushed past her. She had flipped him over as he got up again, this time she was nearly at the edge of the building when she moved just in time.

Chase knew she had to get the Underdog tired or else he would use his powers on not only her but the entire city as well. Almost as if, a flash back returned to her.

"City domination?"

"You are getting the hang of this."

Chase grabbed the Underdog's arm and kneed him in the side as he grunted, before twisting her wrist behind her back. She kicked him from the back as he let go, taking this to her advantage, she was ready to attack when he pulled his palmed up gloves and zapped Chase, just as Storm had gotten onto the top of the building.

Chase's eyes changed colour from their usual grey-green to blue. Icy blue.

"Chase!"

"Get him." Chase turned around as she was under the Underdog's control.

The silver rod returned back to her hand as she moved towards Storm ready to battle him with the rod.

"Chase. You don't know what you're doing." Chase punched him hard as Storm started.

"I really do." She grabbed him and was going to punch him again, when Storm made his way out of her grasp.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"But I do."

With that she threw another few punches as Storm tried to dodge them. He knew that Chase was a strong fighter and wouldn't back down anytime soon, especially under mind control.

Chase kicked Storm as he felt he was at the edge of the building before moving on time. He threw punches which Chase dodged elegantly and missed.

"Chase. You're not you." She caught his hand and flipped him over.

"You're wrong."

She grabbed him but he was out of his reach. Storm didn't try to fight her as he tried to block or miss Chase's throws. She turned around only to be pushed to the floor.

Storm and Chase battled out each other on the roof as Underdog had already made an escape, Storm was trying not to hurt her, but Chase didn't hold back.

He grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back. Chase kicked him from behind and got out of his grasp, she zapped him as he felt it to his shoulder.

"You don't know me."

"Yes I do, you're Chase. You're the girl-." She zapped him again, not wanting to hear anymore.

"Chase you're not a villain. You never-." She zapped as Storm kept fighting past her zaps. "-were." He was hit again to his shoulder.

Before she could zap him again, Storm extended his other hand out and a glass teleported into his hand as he lifted it up. The zap hit the glass before moving upwards.

Storm lifted his palm up as Chase moved closer to him. She kept her ground, but he pushed through it all, as she ended up in his arms.

"Let me go, Storm."

"This isn't you, Chase." Storm spoke as he looked into her icy eyes.

"You're the girl that is strong." Chase closed her eyes, shaking her head. "You're the girl, that took risks and never let anyone control her." Storm continued as he saw Chase trying to fight it.

She opened her eyes, the icy blue still there. Storm didn't think of anything else at this point as he lowered his head and pressed his lips to Chase's.

For a few mere seconds as he noticed that she didn't fight him back.

He pulled back to see her eyes turn back to their grey-green once again.