|55|: Case #ED281

"When was this footage taken?" Chase asked.

"Uh, 6:55pm."

"Wait, there's more playing." Memphis figured out as they saw that the four of them had vanished to see the hacker step off from the wall.

"Good job, Hyde. You just brought me my next new victims. 10:58pm and they're gonna be gone. Out of my way." The edited voice laughed as the girls looked at the screen with curiosity.

"If anyone could save them, then they're lucky. You make sure that no one gets in the way and you'll be free." Destroy looked at his watch as Chase zoomed in to see Hyde looking away, he had a chip in his ear and nodded his head the very slightest.

"So, that means Hyde is doing this out of his own will." Memphis pieced up the parts as Joey nodded his head. 

"But what is so important on that case that people keep threatening him with?" Joey questioned as everyone thought for a bit.

"I think I know someone who may be able to tell us." Memphis licked her lips hesitantly.

*

"I am not helping you." A voice was heard as they stepped out of the room only to be met with Chase.

"You must be joking..." She trailed off. "Him? Of all people!" Chase yelled for the first time in a very long time.

"She's here? Why would you think I would possibly help you!" Goodie yelled as soon as he'd seen Chase.

"Listen I know you both hate each other's guts. But Goodie as much as I hate to say this, we do need your help."

"That's good and all, but I'm not helping you since she's here." Goodie stated as he looked at Chase with disgust.

"The feelings mutual, shark." Chase bit back as the two shot daggers at each other.

"For the love of- stop it!" Memphis yelled as the two looked at Memphis.

"You of all people should know, I will not work with this buffoon." Chase looked at Memphis.

"As well as I will not work with this banshee." Goodie fired.

"Haha. We all know who the real witch is." Chase snapped back.

"Yeah sorry, forgot you're the real scorpion here." Goodie spat.

"That's it." Chase was ready to attack Goodie as he was prepared too when Memphis stopped them by shooting lasers from her eyes on the floor distancing the two.

"I swear if you both don't stop, other people will die because of Destroy. We have two and a half hours to save three very important people." Chase and Goodie glanced at Memphis. It was 8:04pm currently.

"Why would you think I'd help villains? I despise them." Goodie asked with furrowed brows.

"Because it means saving the special ones from Destroy, the person hated by both superheroes and villains." Memphis explained. "Usually, I don't work with superheroes. This is all new to me as well, but word on the streets is that you have cases on every villain and you maybe are able to help us with one in particular." Memphis discreetly played off.

"Oh yeah, who's that?"

"Hyde Gerald." Chase answered after a small pause with her arms folded.

"That joke? He has many cases on him. You have to be more specific." Goodie turned away as Memphis turned to Chase who looked at his retreating back.

"Case #ED281." Chase finally spoke as Goodie stopped on his heel.

Goodie turned around as he looked at both girls and a blink of horror entered his eyes, before it disappeared. Memphis looked at Goodie as he stared directly at Chase, neither breaking contact.