|33|: Drew Has Tricks Up His Sleeves, Pretty Lady

Storm let go of Chase as she looked around.

"What'd you do?" She looked at him curious.

"I brought you back to yourself, well, villain self."

"I don't need your saving, Storm. I had it under control."

"Really? Going to push your friend off the roof of the building?"

"Yep."

"See you later, Storm." With that Chase saluted Storm and fell from the building as he ran to the edge to see her land on the ground diligently.

"That girl is too mysterious." Storm shook his head.

Chase had spotted Underdog but this time someone had got him. It was Drew.

"Stop moving." He firmly stated as Underdog rolled his eyes.

"If it weren't for you meddling kids I would've gotten away with this!"

"Yeah, yeah. Take him away, boys." Drew spoke as the other boys took the Underdog away.

"I thought-."

"Drew has tricks up his sleeves, pretty lady." He smiled.

"How'd you get the Underdog?"

"Well, I had seen him talk to Turmoil about attacking two girls. Then I traced his whereabouts and saw him on the roof, seems like two other people were there because they were fighting. I'm assuming you and Storm." Chase nodded her head as Drew continued.

"So, when I saw him get down, I took the authority to capture him with the villain cuffs. That guy surely doesn't wipe away stereotypes of villains. City domination? Can you believe that?" Drew scoffed.

"Yeah, not really." Chase shook her head.

"Yeah, well Turmoil is apparently following Underdog's orders and two girls are under hostage." Chase's eyes looked up.

"Two girls? What could he possibly want with two girls?"

"No idea, but whatever he's doing, it's according to Underdog's plan."

Chase thought for a few moments, what could he possibly want? After the other day that a girl was left behind on the streets, Chase didn't know what to think about. Why were girls being targeted now?

Chase felt her phone ring as she pulled it out.

"Hello."