|38|: Sayonara Hero

Superheroes were flying through Empire State City, the warm comfortable sun was starting to rise as people were starting to leave their homes to get to work, already ahead of their busy day. Coffees or teas in hand, phones glued to their ears and stern looks, yep, that's the smell of a busy day here in Empire State City.

"You're going down!"

"Think again."

Villains were fighting in alleyways against superheroes, thinking they would get the title of 'winner'. Battling it out manually instead of using their powers to finish each other up.

"Given up yet, pretty boy?" The handsome villain called as he smirked down at the superhero, who had dropped to the ground.

"In your wildest dreams." The superhero got up only to be tackled straight to the ground once again, by this handsome stranger.

"You really sure?" He teased as the villain dodged the blows from the superhero and flipped the superhero over.

"Sayonara, hero." He saluted as he walked off leaving the villain on the ground thinking who this new stranger was.

Avery was thinking back to how Chase opened up to her about her backstory and what she had to go through. Maybe, superheroes and villains never had the perfect lives, but they did have a great life to which they all do treasure heartily. Villains, not too sure, but superheroes? They're living life to the core.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, come on, let's get our movie marathon ready tonight." Avery smiled as she and Georgia were already getting their popcorn and snacks ready for their movie marathon. Classics and Romance movies ready to be watched all night.

"Let's get our movie marathon on."