|68|: See You, Geek

Upon reaching the hangout, Hunter had fallen asleep before opening his eyes and still noticing Chase asleep. He squinted a couple of times, getting rid of the tiredness before slowly waking up Dianna.

"Chase." He called. "Chase." He tried again. "Dianna." He called one last time as she was up. She noticed where she was and moved away slowly.

"Uh, sorry." She quietly spoke as the tiredness exited her body.

"It's fine. We're here." He spoke as he got out of the car, followed by a tired Dianna.

"The party's in two days. I hope you're prepared." Xavier told his best friend as she nodded her head returning to normal.

"For the party to see girls making a move or taking Destroy down?" She teased with a smirk upon her lips.

"Ah, the same old Chase who loves to taunt, go get some rest." Xavier rolled his eyes as he greeted her off.

"You too. See you." She turned around to face Hunter, offering him a smile.

"See you, Geek." A smile slipped from his lips.

"Still see you've not forgotten the name."

"How can I forget someone like you?" She lightly spoke as he stared at her.

The two locked eyes as they both got lost in each other's eyes. The sense of memories and the sense of feeling complete radiated off of the both of them.

Chase swallowed as she stepped closer to him, Hunter stared at Chase with his lips slightly parted, she reached her hand out as she placed it upon his cheek.

Hunter gazed into Chase's eyes before she leaned closer to his ear and said the words,

"Take care, grit salt." He looked slightly down and chuckled slightly as she pulled back.

"You too, sweet cheeks."

Chase walked off as she heard Xavier chuckle at Hunter.

"Dude, score."

"You're overreacting." Hunter shook his head.

"Says the one who has a goofy smile on his face." Xavier smirked.

"Go back inside, man." Hunter rolled his eyes.

"Come on, man." Xavier threw his arm over Hunter's shoulder as the two went inside laughing.

Chase had reached her house, she looked at her state in the full length mirror as soon as she entered through the door. She had marks on her hands and her complexion looked a lot more brighter. Was it that exhilarating going in the forest and taking out beasts?

She shook her head as she moved to the bathroom to take a shower knowing she had two days to work on destroying Destroy.

She had to work her butt off even if that meant training once again. She exactly knew where she had to go. Changing into a grey baseball t-shirt with a teal hoodie, black sweatpants and high-tops. She reeled her hair into a high pony tail as fresh strands of hair stuck out. She chugged down some water and made her way to her car.

It was 1am and she knew she needed all the exercise and training she could get within these two remaining days. Starting her car up, Chase drove downtown the familiar route as she picked up speed on the main roads turning a few turns until she reached the place.

She parked the car and got out, making her way to the gym. She breathed out seeing the familiar place she hadn't been to in a while.