|28|: All Villains Are The Worst

"Wel-."

"Sapphire?"

"Clarisse."

"Was that you?"

"Was what me?"

"Did you strike the attack?"

"The attack?"

"Yeah, the one where the villain abducted the diamond."

"Or were you the one who knocked out that innocent side-walker and robbed him."

"Or-."

"Hold on a minute. What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Sapphire."

"No, not really."

"Stop playing dumb!"

"I really am not."

"Oh, I know what you did! You were the one that threw the superhero across the building and knocked him out. Real nice, Sapphire. Real nice."

"Okay, Clarisse. Calm —."

"Down? You want me to calm down?! Are you mad?"

"No, but you are."

"Why'd you do it?"

"Clarisse. Stop. You're not making any sense."

Avery was silent for a few seconds before speaking up again.

"I asked for your help in taking someone down, but I never expected you to stoop to such a low level that you'd almost murder a superhero."

"Wait. You think I was one of the people that did one of these acts? Really?"

"Isn't it obvious."

"Is that what you really think?"

"I think that you had something to do with this."

"You think I would ruin infrastructure and go to the extent of hurting an innocent-."

"See, that's what where you go wrong. I would've believed you, but seeing that you're under the EVIL category. I don't believe you anymore."

"Clarisse. Snap out of it. You're implying false-."

"Shut up!"

Sapphire was quiet for a few moments, she was calm this entire time, but her heart felt at unease. Why? She had no clue.

"I thought you were my friend, Sapphire."

"I really thought that some goodness would've rubbed off on to you. But I guess the stereotype still remains. All villains are the worst and never will change."