|31|: I Really Thought I Had A Chance

For endless Days Avery and tried to talk to Sapphire, but she was never there, she was either on her day off or she was never in the building.

If Avery hadn't assumed something like that then perhaps, Avery and Sapphire could've actually become friends and met in real life.

She seemed more different than a villain. She didn't seem to be a villain. No matter how her comments were, or her 'cool and calm' demeanour she was too... different to be called a 'villain'. It didn't seem almost right. But of course, there are doubts that everyone had in life. Those doubts which concluded for Avery to ruin a certain friendship with Sapphire.

"Ugh!" Avery threw her phone as it bounced and hit the wall before dropping onto the ground.

"Why does this have to happen to me all the time?" Avery grabbed bunches of her hair and couldn't take it.

"Every time. It happens every freaking time. I try to be nice to someone and then the evil side of me comes out and starts judging or is quick to assume things. I really thought I had a chance." She paused.

"A chance to be friends with someone who didn't like me for my looks or my status, but for myself. My personality. I still don't understand how she dealt with my craziness." Avery thought to herself.

"Stop beating yourself up." Georgia entered.

"It takes time for people to get used to you." Avery threw a pillow at her best friend who arched a brow at her as it missed.

"See what I mean?" Georgia mumbled taking some ramyeon into her mouth as Avery sighed.

"Do you think she's okay?"

"Of course, but the conversations I've had with her. She seems nice. She seems relaxed and knows what she's doing. She seems, what's the word?" Georgia thought looking upwards. "Complete or put together." Georgia nodded as she blew in her ramyeon to make it cool.

"When I first spoke to her, she probably would've scared the trash out of me, but I got used to it and she got used to me." Avery chuckled reminiscing the memory.

"I even called the Warehouse Hotline to find out how to use the washing machine." Georgia whipped her head to her best friend, furrowing her brows. Her pony tail flinging with her.

"What?"

"Yeah, it's true. Do you know what she told me?" Georgia looked up from her half-eaten ramyeon.

"Call the Household Hotline." Georgia giggled.

"You kinda are clueless, though."

"Thanks, Georgia." Avery smiled at her best friend shaking her head, with a flat emotion.

"You're welcome, love." Georgia responded with a bright smile of her own.

"What do we have here?"