|76|: You're Destroy?

"As-Ashtrid?" Chase spluttered finding it hard to believe it was him.

He snarled at her for kneeing him in the nose. "You're Destroy?" She shouted completely baffled.

"What?" Memphis yelled as she saw Underdog coming her way before backhanding him and kicking him down, with her heel.

"Why-why are you Destroy? And for what reason?" She asked confused and curious.

Destroy or Ashtrid got up from the ground and held onto his nose, before breaking out into a chuckle. "You're so naive, Dianna."

She looked at him confused as did the rest of the villains and superheroes.

"When you were a superhero, you and your powers taken, all because of what? Leaked information." She stared at him confused.

"That leaked information was given to villains, but someone placed false allegations on you. You, the perfect superhero." Dianna looked to the side.

"What? Can't take the fact I said perfect and superhero regarding you?" He asked amused. "So, when you got your powers removed, I saw the potential those powers had and what good it could do for me. But I couldn't seem to get my hands on those powers." He seemed aggravated and irritated as he looked at Chase.

"Your powers were too strong. They were too strong for me to handle, something about your powers screamed complete and only made for one." He disclosed angrily.

"I had enough and needed more time for me to try and get my hands on those powers somehow. So you were out on probation. Your dad's trip was 'delayed' for three months. That's because of a certain someone intentionally made him skip his trip and made his wait a little longer." Dianna scrunched her brows upon hearing this news.

"I had everyone hate you for leaking those pieces of important information."

"I didn't leak-."

"I know you didn't, that's because I did!" He yelled as this caught everyone's attention, Ashtrid was the main villain here. He had caused this to happen?

Everyone had thought it was Turmoil. Turmoil even turned to him surprised by this newfound information.

"Why?" She asked tentatively.

"Because, your powers were so special. They still are till this day. They could run a city's lights for a century if needed." Her eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Turmoil took the fall because of his stupidity." He spat as Turmoil scrunched his brows in anger.

"You made me spend time in a horrible place, Ashtrid. I was blamed for your stupid fault!" He yelled as Destroy rolled his eyes.

"But without me, you wouldn't have had this-." A strong blow was shot to his face as everyone looked up at Destroy and Turmoil in surprise.

"Screw you and your scumbag ways." With that Turmoil walked off. Destroy clenched his jaw.

"Hold on there, Turmoil. You wanted to show." Destroy's eyes glowed

"He needs to be taken down." Avery told Georgia who seemed to focus on Destroy.

"He surely does need his butt kicked."

"I got you on probation. Made you work with villains, look after them. Heck, even got you to break up with your boyfriend, Storm." Storm looked at the screen with curiosity and irritation.

Avery and Georgia had both blocked off any exits and ensured that the superheroes and villains were safely inside the hall.